Truth or Dare?

The bottle pointed towards Ryan.

"Truth or dare?" Driz asked.

"Dare! Bring it on!"

Driz thought for a while and then finally smiled evilly.

"Kiss DK!" All burst out in laughter.

"You have to be kidding me!"

"It's a game. You should have chosen truth, innocent kid!" Gabe said.

"Come on Ryan. You can do it!" I said clapping.

"Don't even think of kissing me," DK glared at Ryan.

"Okay!"

It was such a funny sight. Ryan was running behind DK. Finally Dean held DK's hands and Ryan went near DK. He kept his eyes closed.

"Go Ryan!" Riv said with her cell ready for a picture.

Ryan went near DK and kissed him on the cheek.

"No!" All whined.

"You guys didn't specify. My dare's over!" Ryan said with an evil laugh.

"Oh my God! Look at this picture," Riv said laughing. DK's face was all red!

"You look like a tomato, buddy!" Shane said laughing.

We spinned the bottle again and it pointed towards Gabe.

"Shocking truth or deadly dare?" Shane smirked.

"I am a truthful girl. So, truth!"

"So Gabe tell us about all your crushes. We all want to know because weird girls like you don't accept it easily!" Gabe thought for like forever literally!

"Are you going to tell us?" Dean said, bugged. She gave Dean an evil smile.

"Do you all really want to know?" Gabe asked again.

"Yes!" all screamed in chorus.

"Well, I had a crush on Dean in 7th grade but then in 8th grade I confessed to him. He said he will think over it and the next day we had a family get together for the first time! And I found out that he's my cousin! We had never seen each other before. It was so embarrassing and heart-breaking! Later, I had a crush on Paul. I never confessed to him due to the previous incident That's it!" Finally she stopped. Our jaws dropped and there was a moment of silence.

"Did you say Dean. Is. Your. Cousin? Or am I very drunk?" Driz said blinking repetitively.

"Oh my gosh! You could have done something about it when I had a crush, too! You could have set us up!" I screamed at Gabe.

"Hey! I had a crush, too!" Riv said casually. What the hell is wrong with people? Why does everyone like Dean? He's not so popular.

"Well, ladies. I am sorry. I like to enjoy my freedom!" Dean said winking.

"We had a crush on you in 8th grade. Who gives a fuck now? You aren't that cute," Gabe said sticking her tongue out.

"Just because you can't date me doesn't me I am not cute anymore and-"

"Guys! Shut up! I am still recovering from the shock!" Ryan said placing his hand in his chest.

"Stop being over dramatic and spin the bottle," Driz said. During this stupid chaos Shane and I were automatically having a staring contest. That's weird. His deep black eyes were mesmerizing.