Confession

I tried to escape quickly when Derek stopped me. "Did you hear what I just said?"

I pretended as if I didn't know what happened. It wasn't good to hear people's talks secretly. "Well,no," I said confidently.

"Then why did you say in shock 'you what'?" he raised an eyebrow. It was so weird to stand in the middle of the hallway, surrounded by guys. Tall guys! I was like an ant in front of them!

"Erhhh.. I was... talking on the phone..." Good going.

"You know you are a bad liar. Whatever you heard shouldn't be known by anyone. If anyone comes to know, you better be careful," he said with an intense look.

"What are you talking about? I am getting late," I escaped pushing the guys away. Phewwww...

I had to do something about Derek. It wasn't right to use girls like this. I have to tell my friends about it. Before that I had to report to Shane.

I couldn't see him anywhere in the hallway, neither in the class. I texted him

'Where are you?'

He replied instantly. 'Parking lot'

'Wait there!'

I hurried towards the parking lot and found Shane. He looked a bit different. His hair was shorter. But it looking sexy as hell on him! Shit Summer! Control your thoughts! You're committed. As I went forward, his face zoomed. I don't know why, I couldn't stop looking at him today. A smile crept to my face.

"Why are you smiling?" was the first question he asked as we reached.

"Erhh.. nothing... just thinking about a funny incident," I lied. I'm lying too much these days. Jesus please forgive me!

"So why have you come here specially to meet me?"

"It's about Derek and Sophia. They-" before I could finish he completed the sentence "slept together last night. I know."

"Oh yeah. You must be knowing. But you know you should keep Sophia away from him. He's not good," I suggested. Obviously he knew. They stayed in the same house! Do they also sleep together often? I slammed the the thoughts behind an imaginary door before I could think anything gross!

"Well, they'll make a good pair. A bitch and a douche," he chuckled.

"Shane I am pretty serious!" I yelled.

"You are getting too hot, hottie. Calm down," he patted my head.

"Do you think I should tell the girls about it?" I furrowed my eyebrows and smelled something different. I posed another question before he could answer "Did you change your perfume?"

"Ahh... You noticed that," he smirked.

"Erhhh... no! This one sucks.. So..." I looked away from him. I've never noticed anyone's perfume! This is weird.

"It does not suck. Anyway we have class," we started walking till the classroom. I don't know why I just wanted to keep staring at Shane today. Maybe due to his haircut. But I controlled myself a bit. 'You have a boyfriend!' I kept chanting in my head.

During the whole day I couldn't pay attention to whatever was happening in school. Shane also did my homework for me. I didn't think so he would. He should stop being good to me.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Lunch!

It was as boring as ever. I glared at Derek and Sophia. Gabe was busy talking to Ryan. Drizzle Riv and Dean were talking about some project report.