Shop Till You Drop

The boys had left. We got ready to go to the mall. It was just Gabe, Driz and me now. We took a shower one by one and we were ready. We reached the entrance of the mall.

"Guys, Why are you torturing me? You know I hate shopping, don't you?" she said, trying to escape.

We immediately pulled her back. "You're not going anywhere. And you'll see the results one day and thank me!" I said proudly.

We went through many dresses in a store. Some were extra jazzy, some quite ordinary. Finding the perfect dress was the most difficult thing for a girl.

"Gabe, go try these," I handed her a dozen of dresses.

"So many? Are you going to pay for them? And they are not my size. Get me a bigger size," Gabe asked grumpily.

"No. But you need these later. So just make sure they are a little tight," Driz said.

Gabe looked puzzled. We were going to change her shape,too. a

After half an hour Gabe came out panting.

"Tight!"

"Pack these," Driz said.

"What? You have to be kidding me!" Gabe asked, puzzled.

"Shut up! Obey my orders. You are going to thank me. Next, we went to have some food.

"What will you like to have?" the waiter asked politely.

"Three mushroom raviolis and three cokes," Gabe ordered.

"Cancel it. Make it one spinach salad, watermelon juice, 2 mushroom raviolis and two cokes!" I chirped.

"Sure," the waiter smiled.

"Are you on a diet? You don't need it! You'll vanish!" Gabe chuckled.

"Yeah," I smirked at Driz.

The waiter was ready with the order. Driz and me quickly grabbed the raviolis and cokes.

"What the hell? I am not going to eat this grass!" Gabe said angrily. Food was her life.

"Gabe, remember you told me something yesterday? Related to hot?"

"You have to be kidding me! I can't stay on a diet! Please don't do this to me!" she pleaded, try to snatch my dish.

"No complaining, Gabe," Driz ordered.

"Fine!" Gabe started eating the salad as if it was a dead, smelly rat. We finished eating and went to the opticians. We needed lenses for Gabe.

"Say bye to your nerdy glasses!" I said happily.

Well, they are not that bad but I wouldn't mind saying good bye to them. At least there's something good about the makeover.

"You are not going to wear these tomorrow. You will wear these only when I instruct you to," I ordered.

"Why?"

"You'll know why," I winked. After we were done with the lenses, we decided to go home. It was 4pm. As I was heading down, I met Gavin at the entrance. My heart started breaking all over again when I saw him with Brenda. Shane was right. He was probably cheating on me. I walked at a slower pace than the other girls. I was again day dreaming about my messed up life.

I felt a hand covering my mouth and pulling me towards the corner. Kidnap?

I started biting the person's hand. Finally, after three attempts, he set me free. I turned to see that it was none other than Shane!