Fire- Part 2

A/N- See! I am not that cruel! I uploaded the next chapter before within a day. Thanks for not killing me!

Riviera's POV

I have never ever been stuck between such wild flames before. Plus, I have fire phobia! And now my friend is stuck in because of me! I wanted to kill the person who created this destructive fire! If anything happens to Summer then the blame is on me! Gabe and me were distant from each other. I couldn't even see her clearly. It was like the chess game shown in Harry Potter Part 1!

"Gabe!" I cried out to her.

"Yes!"she yelled back.

"Call somebody!"is all I could do right now. Just wait for some help. I tried to remove the books from top of Summer. Streams of tears ran down my eyes. I hadn't been that trained for these kind of accidents.

"Gavin's not coming! He said the fire brigade would be here any minute," she said after hanging up. She too had started dogding now. The situation was going out of hand.

"I'm calling Driz and asking her to bring people for help!" she dialled again. Gabe started coming ahead, trying to reach me. I didn't want her to get stuck anywhere.

"Stay there!" I stopped her but she wouldn't listen. Her jeans caught a small fire for a moment but she managed to extinguish it. We continued to remove the books from top of her. Just then, I could see some guy a the entrance! It was a very vague image. Gavin's finally here!

"Gavin! We're here!" I screamed.

He dodged the fire like a proffesional ninja! He was near us in no time when I realized it isn't Gavin! It was Shane! Yeah right. How can I even expect Gavin to not act like a jerk. I felt sad for Summer.

"Where's Summer?" he asked panicking. The look in his said that he was really worried about her.

"Beneath these books!" said Gabe.

We quickly removed the books and we could see Summer through the shelf. She was unconscious. Damn! I hope she's alive. We managed to remove all the books from the top of her.

"You two, leave. I'll bring Summer safe!" he ordered.

"No way! We're not leaving!" i argued.

"I promise," he repeated, tightening his jaw. Somehow I felt that he won't let anything happen to her.

"Okay," I agreed. We went back to the entrance of the library. Of course I wasn't going down again, leaving my best friend. I could see Shane lift that heavy shelf. It was not easy even to push it. I wonder how he removed it from top of Summer. Must be having Superman powers.

I could here the fire brigade's siren! Yeah! Shane tried to push the shelf away from her but that shelf fell on him. Holy crap! Our saviour is also i trouble now!

"Not again!"I blurted out.

I could see the shelf move slowly.Finally! Shane pushed the shelf quickly on the other side. He got to Summer quickly. He was saying something to Summer. Maybe checking if she could hear or she was alive. He picked her bridal style and made it to the entrance! I wish Shane could replace Gavin. He was so concerned about Summer. Maybe that wasn't possible.

"I told you to go!" he yelled as soon as he got near us.

"We couldn't leave her alone," Gabe said as we hopped on the staircases. Eventually, we got to the 2nd floor. We were out of danger zone now.

We got to the school gate and Driz was smart enough to make a few arrangements. She brought water for all of us. We sprinkled it on Summer but she wouldn't wake up.