Oops! The Diary's Missing!

I felt someone was shaking me and I woke up with a sudden jerk.

"Wake up,Summer!" It was my Dad's harsh voice .He always used to wake me up in an annoying way.

Woah! What a dream! I think I should stop watching Twilight and Vampire Diaries a lot. Leaving the innocent little bed alone and going to school was the hardest thing for a teenager! The only thing that made me happy at school were my friends. They could change my boring day to rocking one.

"Hey guys!" I greeted with full energy.

"Hey!" all said in chorus.

"And yeah, here's your homework, newbie," I handed it over to him. He just grabbed it and put it in his bag, ignoring me.

"A thank you costs nothing," I mumbled.

"Anyway, I heard you and Riv had a date?" Gabe asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, just a movie," Shane replied.

"Ooh la la. Riv's first date!" Driz said out loud.

"Shut up, Driz!" Riv yelled.

"Did you kiss and did-" Riv covered Driz's mouth with her hand.

I could see Shane's face red like a tomato! That arrogant freak also blushed. I was grinning to myself.

"By the way! You were in Beverly Hills, right?" Ryan asked Shane.

"Yea," the newbie said.

"So you must be very rich," Derek asked.

"No, I had a scholarship."

"Let's go guys we have English awaiting!" Gabe yelled.

Mr. David entered the class with a bright smile. He was a young and cheerful teacher. Apparently, most of the girls had a crush on him.

"So we have a poem to do today," he said.

The whole class groaned and snorted in boredom.

"But, we could make it interesting! It's on childhood," he smiled.

"Hey Summer, remember how you fell in cowdung in kindergarten," Gabe whispered.

Not again! Why do people keep embarrassing me by reminding me that I fell in a cow's poop! It was all that stupid cow's fault! It chose a wrong place to poop! Stupid cow!

"Shut up Gabe," I whispered.

Shane was smirking at me as if there was something evil going on in his mind.

We had Biology next. I hated doing weird experiments in the lab. My Biology partner was Ryan usually but Ms. Fiona said that we need to work according to our roll numbers.

"Are you 21?" I heard a familiar annoying voice.

"Unfortunately, yeah," I said, irritated.

Why is life being so unfair to me? I hate this guy!

"So today we have to disect a cockroach," Ms. Fiona said.

"Oh fuck! Ewwwwwwwww!" I screamed as Shane brought it near my face. "Take that stupid insect away!"

Ms. Fiona was staring at Shane and me. I got a gut feeling I had detention again. Please! Please save me God!

"Detention, Parker and Bloomwood! Concentrate!" she said.

Shoot! Another detention with this alien! Last time,I escaped somehow. It's going to be tough now.

Back to the experiment. Ms. Fiona gave us the directions how to do it. My hands were shaking a lot. Isn't it obvious? Why do we have to murder the ugly dead insect all over again?