Treasure Hunt!

A quick update for my supporters! Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

"I am not a lady! I'm a girl. Don't make me feel old," I grumbled.

"So are you going to start finally?"

"Yes. I was relaxing in my tent and then I heard someone call my name out," I observed his expression. He was listening to me eagerly and he didn't seem to be tired by my weight. It was like he was a holding a feather.

"I came out and figured out that it was DK and then we went for a walk. He proposed me and-"

"He what?" he asked surprised.

"Exactly! I never expected it, too!"

"I thought he liked Driz. It could be clearly seen," he frowned.

"And then he started touching me and then...." I thought whether I should tell him the bluffing part. I didn't want him to know I told DK that I like Shane.

"Did he hurt you?" his jaw tightened.

"No. I hit him in his balls and ran away. Finally I found you!" I smiled.

"Who told you to go alone with a guy in a dark forest at 2am in the night?"

"We both are alone too right now in the 'dark' forest forest at 3 am in the night," I immitated his tone.

"So aren't you scared of me?" he smirked.

I chuckled, "In your dreams," I stuck my tongue out.

"You learn fast," he smiled.

"Isn't it weird that whenever I'm in some trouble I always find you," I gazed at him. The moonlight made his face look so serene.

"It's not like I'm your bodyguard or something," he rolled his eyes.

"Well, you aren't that bad you know," I stared into his eyes.

"I know."

"And you know those shoes don't suit you?" I said looking down.

"I know."

"Mr. All knowing," I rolled my eyes.

"I know everything about you,too," the smirk was back.

"Really?"

"Try me." he said confidently.

"My favorite color?"

"Black and pink."

"My favorite singer?"

"Enrique," Gosh! He knew everything about me. I wanted to ask him something that no one knew about me.

"My favorite hideout spot?"

"Behind the school, there's a hill which no one visits. And you usually go to your secret treehouse that you built years ago. And you go there usually to draw or paint something Anything else?"

I was stunned! How did he know all that? Nobody knew about my hideout except mom. Even Gabe, Riv or Driz didn't know.

"How did you know all this?"

"You're so dumb," he chuckled.

"Why?" I asked, blank.

"Nothing."

"I don't know anything about you Shane. That's unfair. Tell me something about yourself."

"What do you want to know?"