Back Together

"Gavin! Stop it," I said pushing him away from me. He was kissing my cheeks and nose.

"Enough Gavin," I smiled.

"Meow," Eventually I opened my eyes and realized that Bubblegum is licking me. That was kind of gross at times. Weird way of animals to express their love. Maybe that's how they kiss. I hadn't fed Bubblegum sincez the trip. It needed milk of course.

I couldn't tell my Mom about the kitten. She wouldn't let me keep it. I washed my face, rinsed my mouth and went into the kitchen to get a huge bowl and milk for Bubblegum.

"Summer? You're up?" Mom called. I got startled and spilled the milk on the floor.

"Ye-Yes Mom," I said taking a rag and wiping it.

"What are you doing in the kitchen?" she cried out.

"Ummmm... Just need milk," I said taking the milk bowl to the bedroom. I tried to tiptoe and go through the living room. I was just behind the sofa where my Mom was sitting and she interrupted.

"You never drink milk. What's wrong with you?" she asked.

"I needed it... for umm... my facepack!" I couldn't think of anything else. I knew this was a dumb reason I made up.

"Really? Since when are you into such stuff?" she smirked.

"Since I am single now. I need to impress other guys right?" I bluffed.

"Okay," she said getting back to the test papers she was checking.

Saved! I know I'm going to get caught some day. Until then she's my Bubblegum.

I cooed my sweet little kitten and gave her some milk. Bubblegum looked so sweet licking that milk. I clicked a picture and put it on facebook right then.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I locked my room before leaving for school. School was boring as ever. All the students looked tired due to the camping trip. I wished they could give us an off.

"Hey!" greeted Derek.

"Hey," I gave him a flat reply.

"You know that chic with Shane?" he asked following me.

"What chic Derek?" I ignored him, moving towards the locker room. I was disinterested in his talks. His intentions were bad, I knew.

"The new chic!" Then it striked me. He must be talking about Sophia!

"Get a life DK! She's Shane's ex," I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks!" he said as if I leaked some personal information about a popstar and he wants to spread it!

I was late for the first period. Gabe, Driz, DK, Dean, Ryan, Shane were already gone. I hurried down the staircase and got to the class.

"Again late Ms. Bloomwood?"Ms. Ashley raised an eyebrow.

"Umm... Sorry," I gave her a pleading look.

"Detention next time," she let me in. Luck was my middle name. I looked everywhere but there wasn't any place left.

"Ummm... Miss?" I said looking at the full classroom.

"We have a new student here, Sophia Richardson. Sorry that the class is full. You could take your punishment today itself. Leave the class," she said writing some new Vocabulary on the board. My jaw dropped. I had to leave the class only due to Sophia! I snorted and turned to leave the class.