Beyoncé's Karma

Robyn's Pov
3 Weeks After

I felt shit today.

I knew i was pregnant but I didn't tell Beyoncé. Who is she to know about this? the child and Fianceé she never cared about?

Yes. She has sent me all of the things we have harvested at the mall weeks ago. With a bouquet of flowers with handwritten letter that i can't read because of her terrible handwriting.

All i can read is I'm sorry and thank you. Sweet but im not ready to forgive her.

"Im starving"

Thanks G! there's a lot of groceries in the pantry.

I took a picture of the lasagna I was making and posted it on my Instagram stories and captioned it 'cheezzzz overloaaad'

I was continued doing the sauce of the pasta and my phone sent me a notification that Beyoncé replied to my stories.

I forgot I was the ONLY ONE shes following on Instagram. Not even following her little sister, mom, dad, bestfriend and even the Knowles' hairline Cécred Instagram account.

@beyonce replied to your story: I miss your cooking, hopefully we could talk and have dinner? It's so lonely without you, peaches.

I left her on seen anyway. Nobody wanna talk to her.

Oh, fuck. When I smelled the cheese, i ran to the nearest bathroom and emptied my guts. The smell of the cheese is disgusting.

I stopped cooking a little bit and calmed myself with a cold water bottle and a scented essential oil and vicks on my forehead.

I had morning sickness on my first pregnancy but that's not worse like this. Maybe because i still got someone who took care of me that time. I'm really looking forward to be a mommy. Exept, I'm single now.

I went to shower after I cooked. I washed all dirt off me and went to find a pair of underwear and Beyoncé's shirt.

My dad and mom knew about the pictures. My parents are mad about it. My in laws or Beyoncé's parents are totally humiliated at my parents. Bey also didn't show up to the meeting we have discussed yesterday.

We found out she's in New York. Not for business but for Vacation.

"Robyn, dear?" I heard my mom downstairs.

"Upstairs ma!" I quickly wore my sleeping shorts.

"Where's that Fianceé of yours? ain't home yet or in another woman's home?"

"mom"

"alright alright, i came to check on you since we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning"

"to be honest, I don't feel like going"

"Robyn dear, just do it for the sake of you and your child"

"I'll think about it. I don't wanna cry tonight"

I still think about a happy family. I wanted a happy family. I don't want to give my child a broken family.

But I guess life has other plans. Maybe Beyoncé and I aren't really meant to be.

Walking through the hallways with walls filled with our happy picture frames, I touched our NYE pictures.

"I would be denial if i said I didn't love you" I said to it.

My phone wallpaper was her kissing my cheek on our trip in India last month with our great friend Chris Martin.

"Mom, I feel empty" I cried.