Chapter - 32

Author's POV
**************

Shubman was walking in corridor after getting the room number from reception area. Then he saw a running figure coming in his direction.

Shubman frowned once he get the clear view of the teary eyed ishan running to him. He also took big strides approaching ishan.

Shubman stumbled a little as ishan throw himself on him, hugging him tightly. Shubman who has an concerned look on his face, hugged back the trembling boy in his arms, protectively.

Soon, two other people come running there, raj looked at them, felt bad for his brother, who is crying in Shubman's embrace, while Mr.Kishan just stare at them blankly.

"Why he is crying?" Shubman demanded in a deep voice, looking at other two.

As Raj also don't know the reason, so he turn to look at his dad, who didn't said anything.

"Ishan...leave him and come back to my side this instant!" Mr.kishan said sternly, ignoring Shubman's question.

The said man, pulled away from Shubman's embrace, still holding his hand before shaking his head in "no".

" No, I won't... " ishan said as his hold tightened around Shubman's elbow.

Mr.kishan sighed before taking a step forward and held ishan's other hand pulling him, who refused to leave Shubman's hand.

"Don't make me angry ishan, and move away from him..." Mr.kishan said while tugging ishan's hand harshly, unintentionally hurting him.

Ishan hissed, making shubman pull ishan's hand free from Mr.kishan's hold forcefully before looking at Mr.kishan with angry eyes.

"You doubted my love and care for your son...but what about you? Isn't he is crying because of you? Can you take care of him? I doubt it, because You are clearly hurting him...but I guess for you, your reputation matters more than your son's happiness..."

Shubman stated. Ishan half hide behind him, not wanting to go with his dad. Mr.kishan's eyes flickered at ishan's teary face before looking firmly at shubman.

"Shub please take me back with you...dad is not accepting us. I don't want to leave you...please take me back..." Ishan said while looking up at shubman with pleading eyes.

Mr.kishan glared at his son before huffing as he said in a little loud voice,

"You are not going anywhere ishan and that's final, so don't try to test me...come here quickly!!..."

Upon hearing him, ishan hides completely behind shubman, making Mr.kishan sigh in irritation.

Shubman half turned and stared at ishan who is looking so dull, not his usual cheerful self, he hates seeing ishan like this.

Actually he come here because, he just wanted to see ishan's face as he was missing other like crazy but now upon seeing his teary eyes, shubman just want to take him with himself and never let Mr.kishan take ishan away from him.

Seeing all this drama and choas, raj who was silent till now decided to speak as he take in their surrounding.

"Guys...we are in corridor, let's head to room and talk there, calmly... Okay?" Raj suggested.

Others also realised that Raj is right, so without any other exchange of words all of them went to Raj's and ishan's room as silence fall upon them.

"Ishan is coming with me..." Shubman said firmly, breaking the silence.

"Already give up? Didn't you said you are ready to fight for your love? Then what happened now?" Mr.kishan mocked, but there was slight disappointment in his tone.