Chapter - 25

Author's POV
**************

For some reasons, ishan didn't protested or struggled after Shubman's words. Shubman then left the room,afraid of doing something which he will regret later, but not before locking the door.

Ishan curled himself in a ball and start sobbing silently.

"Why everything is getting messier? Why can't I live happily with Shubman? Why god why?" Ishan screamed in his mind, but didn't get any answer to his questions.

The sound of his heart wrenching sobs echoed in empty room.

Shubman went directly to spare room before slamming the door with force. He was breathing heavily, his eyes were red, not sure if it was because of crying or anger or maybe both.

"I don't love you anymore..let me go!"

Ishan words from earlier echoed in his head, making Shubman all restless.

And As if something snapped inside him, he start breaking everything in that room.

"Ahhh...why...why...did you say that? How can you say it that easily?" Shubman screamed.

He smashed all the vase and painting on the floor.

After destroying almost everything in that room, Shubman walked to mirror and stare at his current self, with mocking smile.

"Look what your love has done to me, jaan..." Shubman uttered with a chuckle while looking at his messy state.

"I was never like this...and believe me I never wanted to force you this way....,it's just how else was I supposed to stop you from leaving me? You are my whole world, my wife, I always dream to protect you and in return i just wanted you to love me unconditionally, without any ounce of hesitation, is that too mich to ask?...."

Shubman continue talking to himself, while fresh tears rolled down from his eyes.

Suddenly his expression darkened and his eyes lost the trace of softness.

" And it's all because of only one person. Only if he haven't put nonsense in your mind, you wouldn't have thought of leaving me. So in the end i did what was necessary to bring you back in my arms, and I don't feel any shame in admitting that I feel no remorse in that. "

"I know you love me...you love me, my ish love me...I know, he is just scared because of prithvi nothing else...yeah.." Shubman assured himself.

Then he punched the mirror, breaking it. Few small glass particles pierced his knuckles, blood start dripping from his hand, but Shubman didn't payed any mind to it.

Shubman walked to the bed and sit there whole staring at his bloody hand, then suddenly his phone ringed. He saw it's from rohit so he picked the call.

In all this he had forgotten about calling rohit.

"Hello bhaiya..." Shubman tried his best to sound as normal as he can.

"Did you reached home?" Rohit asked over the call.

"Yes...finally i'm home" Shubman replied meaningfully.

"Good, say hello to your family for me and did you talk with ishan?, his phone is switched off I can't reach him.." Rohit said.

Shubman took out ishan's phone from his side pocket which he, himself switched off and replied,

"Yeah bhaiya...he must be in plane right now, his phone had low battery, that's why it's switched off I guess..." Shubman replied calmly, playing with ishan's phone with his wounded hand.