Chapter - 15

Author's POV
**************

Those 24 hours went by like 24 minutes. It was already night. Time is indeed fast when one is nervous.

They was a thick sexual tension between ICT's youngsters. Even a blind would able to see that something is going on between them. But rohit and virat were oblivious to everything.

Right now everyone is sitting in living room with ishan and Shubhman, sitting beside each other as usual. They are making plans about a movie night.

"How about a horror movie?" Hardik suggested looking at everyone creepily.

"YES!!" Everyone shouted excitedly.

"NO!!" Virat and Kl shouted together at the same time, feeling shivers in their spine.

Hardik was about to say something but surya gave him a look which means, "let me handle it" and faced the duo.

"Aww...the king kohli and klassy rahul are scared of horror movie?! Tsk tsk.."  Surya commented while looking at them in disappointment.

"Shut up..who's scared? i'm not.." Virat hurriedly defended himself and composed his expressions.

"Yeah,im not too, you want to watch horror movie right... So let's watch it.." Kl rahul also joined, looking determined.

To which hardik clapped his hands excitedly. Jadeja was about to turn on the T.V but Shubhman stopped him.

"Bhaiya...actually i'm feeling damn sleepy, so I won't be able to watch movie with you guys...i'm going in my room to sleep..." Shubhman said while stretching his hands tiredly.

"It's okay...have a good night.." Rohit said.

Shubhman nodded and gave a side glance to ishan before going upstairs. Ishan start playing with his fingers nervously,

hardik noticed his nervousness and said with an weird smirk on his face,

"I guess you are also feeling sleepy ishu...you can go and sleep..."

Ishan looked a little startled but still replied,

"Actually yes bhaiya...but I don't want to spoil everyone's mood..."

"Stop overthinking... Go and have a great night!!" Hardik said smiling a little too sweetly.

Everyone stare at hardik weirdly, not understanding what he is trying to say.

"Huh?" Ishan let out confusingly.

"I mean good night...Have a good night" hardik hurriedly corrected himself.

Ishan nodded then he also left from there, heading towards upstairs.

Hardik smiled a little and turn around to met by everyone's questioning graze.

"What?, stop looking at me like that and what are you waiting for jaddu? Turn on the tv..." Hardik said and totally ignored others graze.
.
.
.
Ishan with slow and nervous steps approached their shared room. He keep biting his lips in nervousness.

He had entered this room many times before but today it feels totally different. He was feeling giddy in his stomach.

"Ish...how long are you planning to stand infront of door?" Suddenly Shubhman's impatient voice come from inside.

Ishan took a deep breath after hearing Shubhman and hesitantly, pushed open the door and walked inside before closing the room behind.

Ishan walked to shubhman, who was sitting on the bed with his feet touching floor.