Chapter - 23

Author's POV
**************

ICT apartment was filled with laughter and giggles. Whole team was busy having fun, suddenly rohit got a call so he had to excuse him and went to side, to attend the call.

Others continued the game while waiting for him to finish the call.

Soon He returned after finishing the call. He has a brilliant and dazzling smile on his, almost blinding everyone.

Rohit happily skipped towards them before taking his previous seat.

"Who was it? Your smile is as bright as sun...did you won a lottery or something?" Virat asked while raising an eyebrow at him

Other also nodded in agreement as they also want to know about the reason behind his smile.

"Far best from winning some lottery. Actually it was rahul sir, and guess what, he gave us 10 days off to go our homes before asia cup start..." Rohit drop the bomb, good one.

Everyone exclaimed happily finally ten days away from hellish practice. They are really thankful of rahul dravid for his thoughtfulness.

Everyone was happy but someone was happier, it's was our captain rohit.

"You seems far more excited than anyone else why?" Virat asked as it's unusual.

"10 days away from these bunch of idiots, it like a heaven for me. Finally some time away from all these chaotic brats,so ofcourse i'm on cloud nine.."

Hearing Rohit's merciless reply, everyone gave him an offended look, feeling wronged by him, which ofcourse rohit ignored.

"We all are leaving tomorrow itself, so now stop playing and go pack your bags,-" suddenly ishan,who was silent till now, raised hand stopping rohit in midway,

"Bhaiya can I leave a little later, like in noon, I actually have some work.." Ishan asked.

Shubman frowned a little at that but decided not to say anything.

"Sure, no problem..." Rohit replied, earning a nod from ishan.

And with that game come to an end, as everyone made their way towards their respective rooms.

Ishan and Shubman returned to their room. They hurriedly started doing their packing, Ishan become busy with folding his clothes.

While shubman was having hard time in packing, it's really not his cup of tea. Ishan noticed this and sighed before walking to him.

"Go and wash up...i will do it for you because if you keep doing it like this, I believe it will take whole night to finish your packing..." Ishan said while Snatching the tshirt from Shubman's hand.

Ishan was expecting some teasing from Shubman as other always do, calling him good wife and all,

But this time he only heard one word from Shubman's mouth.

"Thanks.."

After saying this Shubman took a towel from side before going inside bathroom to wash up.

"Maybe this for good..." Ishan chuckled bitterly to himself as he stare at the bathroom door.

After 40 minutes, ishan was done with their packing, Shubman was already laying on the other side of bed.

Ishan wash up and headed directly to their bed. There was unusual silence between them, no one talk or said anything.

Ishan closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep, feeling mentally drained. But he didn't get any sleep as he was used to sleep while hugging Shubman. he keep changing his posture, restlessly.