Chapter - 26

Author's POV
**************

It's been 5 days since everything returned back to normal between ishan and Shubman. Their days are going smoothly and harmoniously.

Ishan is staying with Shubman at his new house. His smile and cheerfulness is back, all because of Shubman.

But right now, the couple seems to indulge in a argument about something.

"I said no means no..." Shubman said sternly.

To which ishan looked at him, feeling wronged by other.

"But i want to...i want to, let me do it or else i will not talk to you..." Ishan protested stubbornly.

"Why don't you understand? What if you got hurt? " shubman asked while frowning,

"I'm not a kid okay? Although it's my first time doing this...but rest assured i will try my best..." Ishan replied with confidence.

"Are you sure? I mean we can still order food online..." Shubman replied, concerned.

He know ishan's clumsy nature. That's why he is hesitating from sending ishan in kitchen. What if he hurted himself? Shubman can't bear a single scratch on his beloved.

"I'm sure...I really want to make something for you,.." Ishan replied.

Shubman let out a defeated sigh before nodding, ishan jumped in happiness and hugged Shubman before pecking Shubman's cheek.

"Thankyou!! You just wait here..."

By saying this ishan was about to go to kitchen but Shubman held his wrist, making ishan look back at him.

"But let me tell you this...if i saw any burn mark  or cut marks on you, then forget that i will ever let you step in kitchen again...am I clear ish?" Shubman asked.

Before Ishan could reply, they heard the doorbell ringing. Ishan and shubman frowned. No one knows about this house of shubman than who it can be?

Wait! Actually someone know about this house, and shubman knows who is it.

"You go and prepare breakfast... I'm going to check the door..." Shubman said, he could guess who is at door.

Ishan nodded and went inside kitchen to prepare breakfast for them.

Shubman then walked to door before opening it. There stood a smiling male waving at him, showing his all teeth as if doing some toothpaste commercial.

Shubman let out an irritating sigh when his guess turned into certainty. It was no one another than Abhishek.

"What are you doing here?" Shubman asked, annoyance visible on his face.

"Please conceal that loud and clear "Get Out" in your expression, it will be appreciated.." Abhishek replied while rolling his eyes.

Before shubman could retort, abhishek pushed him aside and directly went inside, as if it's his own house.

Shubman grunted irritatedly, clearly regretting telling abhishek about this place. He closed the door before following abhishek inside.

"Who is it-Mr.kidnapper?!" Ishan shouted while pointing spatula  at abhishek.

To which abhishek gave him an awkward smile, while scratching the back of his nape.

"Bhabhi...nice to meet you again and my name is abhishek not kidnapper, Shubman's best friend. And about kidnapping part, blame shubman!!" Abhishek replied, not wanting ishan to have bad impression of him.