Chapter - 9

Author's POV
**************

Shubhman was using his phone while sitting on bed, waiting for ishan to come out. But it seems like other isn't planning to come out any time soon, testing Shubhman's patience.

Shubhman finally had enough, he walked to bathroom door and knocked on it,

"Ish...will you come out today itself?" Shubhman asked impatiently.

Soon, he heard ishan's insecure voice from inside of bathroom

"I'm not sure if i'm looking good in these clothes...after all I don't wear clothes like these..."

Shubhman sighed when he heard his reply.

"Whether you are looking good or not, leave that to me...just come out, i'm waiting.." Shubhman said in a calm voice.

"Fine but close your eyes first.." Ishan's hesitant voice replied.

"Okay..."

With that Shubhman went back to sit on the bed and closed his eyes. Few seconds later, a click sound was heard in room, and ishan come out from bathroom.

He look at close eyed Shubhman and walked to him. Shubhman immediately sensed his presence near him.

"Can I open my eyes now?" Shubhman asked patiently.

"Yeah.." Ishan let out softly.

Shubhman slowly opened his eyes and his breath hitched, ishan was looking ethereal. He let his eyes roam at ishan's body from head to toe. He never thought he would find any man beautiful but there stand ishan.

 He never thought he would find any man beautiful but there stand ishan

( ishan's dress )

While ishan keep biting his lips nervously, under Shubhman's intense graze. He really want to hear something, maybe a compliment from Shubhman to calm his insecurities.

"It's bad..." bad for my heart and sanity. Shubhman completed the sentence in his heart.

"See...I knew these type of clothes are not for me!!...i'm going to change it.." Ishan, who only heard half sentence, replied letting his insecurities win.

Ishan turn around to go to the bathroom. Only then Shubhman realised that ishan took it all wrong and immediately get up before hugging ishan from behind, stopping him.

"What are you doing shubh? Let me go i need to change.." Ishan said tried to break Shubhman's hold but failed.

"You misunderstood my words, ish. I didn't meant it like that. You are looking breathtaking in these clothes, believe me ish, i'm not laying. You are looking so beautiful that anyone's self control would waver after seeing you..." Shubhman showered ishan with lots of praises and compliments, making ishan smile shyly.

Ishan blushed so bad that he was looking like a tomato. Blushing and shyness is not Ishan's thing but he just couldn't help it, when Shubhman adores him like this.