Chapter - 7

Happy new year Everyone 🎉🎊🏮!! This new year bring only happiness to your life 🥰❤️🥀!!
______________________________________

Author's POV
*************

The next morning come rather early than expected. Two bestfriends were still sleeping while cuddling each other tightly.

Their alarm clock ringed, and surprisingly the first one to wake up was ishan. He slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to light.

And the first thing that come infront of his eyes was shubham's peaceful sleeping face. Ishan smiled softly and raised his hand to side the hair strands which were falling on shubham's eyes.

But stopped midway when his eyes feel on shubham's naked chest. Only then he noticed their current position, how both of them are cuddling, bare chested.

Ishan froze for a second, than suddenly remember last night incident, how he was feeling cold all of sudden, then suddenly warmth engulfing him.

"That warmness in my sleep was shubh hugging me?" Ishan thought mentally, while his cheeks start heating up.

Ishan don't know why but he felt something warm in his stomach at shubhman's care. He felt special for some reasons.

As he was busy with his thoughts, shubhman also woke up and stared at his frozen state.

"Ish.." He called for ishan's attention.

Ishan flinched at his husky morning voice and in panick, he pushed shubhman away with force making other fall on the floor, hard.

Shubhman hissed in pain,but immediately get up. He misunderstood ishan's reaction, thinking that ishan is angry about thing body heat giving thing.

"Ish...I can explain.. Please.. Please don't hate me.." Shubhman hurriedly pleaded looking desperate.

Ishan come back to his sense and hurriedly get up to check Shubhman.

"You are okay right? I'm sorry for pushing you...I just got startled.." Ishan apologized looking guilty.

"And why were you saying sorry?" Ishan asked confusingly.

Shubhman hold his both hands and stare in ishan's worried eyes.

" for touching you when you were not in your right state of mind. But believe me ish, I just wanted to warm you..." Shubhman explained himself., looking all panicked.

"Shh..shh, calm down it's okay. And thank you for always caring for me, I dont hate you meri jaan..come here..."

By saying this ishan pulled Shubhman in a comforting hug, still both of them were half naked, its not like Shubhman mind.

Shubhman nuzzled his face in ishan neck and inhaled his sweet body scent to calm himself.

"He doesn't hate me...he won't leave me.." Shubhman keep repeating it like a mantra in his mind, while hugging ishan tightly.

Suddenly someone knocked loudly on the door from outside, making both of them pull away from hug.

"Boys...come downstairs, breakfast is ready.." It was kuldeep.

"Will be there in 5 minutes bhaiya.." Shubhman replied from inside.

"Okay.." Kuldeep said and left.

"Let's fresh&up. And go downstairs.." Ishan said while grabbing a tshirt from his wardrobe.

Shubhman did the same and both of them hurriedly fresh&up. And left for dining room.
.
.
.
Right now everyone are present on the dining table while eating their breakfast in a peaceful silence.