Chapter - 4

Author's POV
**************

It's been a whole month, since shubhman has joined indian team and moved in with them.

In those 30 days, Many things changed. Shubhman now very comfortable with Team members. He start smiling. He start showing his emotions a little.

And most important thing, shubhman and ishan become bestfriend. They are totally inseparable now. And they always team up to tease members.

And all thanks of these changes goes to our one and only ishan kishan. He played huge role in breaking shubhman's walls.

And just as ishan has promised, he always stayed by Shubhman's side to help with everything.
.
.
.
Right now, it's 5 A.M. shubhman slowly opened his eyes when his alarm ringed. He get up and turn off the alarm.

Then he walked to ishan's bed and slipped next to sleeping ishan before hugging the shorter male and hiding his face in ishan's neck.

"Ish....wakey wakey.." He mumbled against Ishan's neck while rubbing his nose against it.

Recently he had discovered the fastest way to wake ishan, and that's what he is doing right now.

Ishan's soft spot on his neck tickle when shubhman rubbed his nose against it. And that's why ishan tried to turn away as he still want to sleep more but shubhman held him firmly in place.

"Ish...we have morning practice today.. Wake up or eles rohit bhaiya will scold us.." Shubhman said in his morning voice, which is a little deeper that usual.

Ishan immediately felt a shiver run down his spine when he heard his deep voice. Then slowly he opened his eyes. And moved a little away from shubhman, this time shubhman didn't stop him.

"Fine... I'm up now happy?" Ishan said in sleepy voice while sitting up on the bed.

"Very much.." Shubhman replied with a smile and get up from Ishan's bed.

Ishan tsked irritatedly, well you can't blame him , he is not an early bird. he always get grumpy when someone disturb his sleep.

Shubhman chuckled at his annoyed face before making his way to bathroom to get fresh&up.

When he come out, he shake his head with a sigh at the sight Infront of his eyes, ishan is sleeping again while sitting on the bed.

Then he thought of something and said smirking,

"Ish..wake up this instant or I will kiss you.." Shubhman threatened him.

Ishan was not in deep sleep and he clearly heard Shubhman's threat but ignored him. It's not like shubhman will do it in real.

"Still not waking up? You left me with no other choice.."

By saying this shubhman start leaning close to Ishan's face. Ishan's body immediately tensed when he felt Shubhman's hot breath on his face.

Shubhman smirked slightly when he saw Ishan's cheeks turning little pink but still he didn't stop leaning. Just when he was only few inches away from Ishan's face, ishan hurriedly opened his eyes.

"I'M UP...I'M UP!!.." Ishan shouted in panic and pushed him away with full force.

Shubhman stumbled a little at sudden push but quickly balanced himself before throwing a amused smirk at a very flustered ishan.

"Aww...is my ish feeling shy?" He teased, Clearly enjoying it.

"W-what..no..who's is shy? I'm not.." Ishan defended himself while stuttering.