Chapter - 14

Author's POV
**************

Shubhman was laying on bed while closing his eyes, alone as ishan is with virat and rohit. But next moment he opened his eyes with frustrated groan.

No matter what, whenever he close his eyes, Ishan's sinful body from last night flash before his eyes, those wet hair and eyelashes, those trembling lips because of shivering, all of these are making him loose his mind.

He has always had good self control  but Ishan's mere existence is making him question everything.

After thinking something for few seconds, He reached out for his laptop which was on the nightstand table and opened it.

He, with a little hesitant fingers, typed something, in the google search bar before clicking on enter.

As it loaded, shubhman suddenly closed the laptop with thump and put the laptop back to it's place, without closing the loaded page.

He ruffled his hair in frustration before covering his face with his both palms.

"What the fuck is wrong with me? Didn't I agreed on giving some time to ish, then why i'm behaving like a horny teenager?"

Shubhman rubbed his face before getting up from bed.

"I need some fresh air to distract myself.." Shubhman mumbled before existing the room and making his way towards rooftop.

At the exact moment, ishan opened the door of their shared room, and walked inside.

He frowned when he didn't saw Shubhman in room.

"Shubh!! Are you in bathroom?" Ishan shouted but didn't get any reply.

"He is not in the room? Looks like he has gone somewhere..." Ishan muttered to himself.

"But what about me now? No one have time for me, first vi and ro bhaiya, now my own boyfriend...i'm feeling bored, bored!!" Ishan whined.

Ishan huffed and sit on the bed while crossing his arms over his chest. He is feeling beyond bored. Suddenly his eyes fall on Shubhman's laptop, his eyes lightened up.

"Let's watch a movie!!" Ishan thought and immediately picked the laptop.

He excitedly opened the laptop, only to froze the next second. His eyes widened as he read the name of one of website of loaded page.

"G-Gay p*rn!!..but why he searched these? Maybe shubh wants to take our relationship on next step?!" Ishan let out while stuttering in disbelief.

He was about to throw the laptop away in panic but paused. He bit his lips in nervousness. It's not like he don't want it, he do but the thing is he don't know how things works between same gender.

He stare at the screen, a little hesitant. He is getting curious about it.

As they say curiosity kills the cat.

So after thinking for few minutes, he finally clicked on the website and searched for his headphone before plugging them in his ears.

As he continue watching his whole body flushed in deep shade of red. It felt like his body was on a hot lava. He start feeling a little uncomfortable in his pants.

Finally he couldn't able watch it anymore and immediately exited from the website before deleting the search history and turn off the laptop then put it back with shaking hands.

He unplugged his headphones. His breathing was ragged and uneven, his whole face was red. He gulped as can't believe what he just saw. He looked down and cursed faintly when he saw a visible bulge in his pant.