Chapter - 1

This has no relation with reality like I said before and in this ff they haven't met before. And this whole ff is taking place before world cup
______________________________________

Author's POV
••••••••••••••••••

Indian team is making a strong team to play world cup. They are collecting best players for worldcup. Now they only need on batter and their team will be complete.

Its 7 am , In living room of India team Apartment, whole team is gathered as their captain want to introduce someone to them. And they all can guess that it's probably their new team mate.

Soon, Everyone stand up as Rohit sharma with a young man walked inside living room with his suitcase.

" If i'm not wrong, then it's Shubhman gill right? The rising star batter..." Kl Rahul whispered to hardik pandya, who nodded in agreement.

Virat kohli shot them a look to keep quite and both of them immediately turn quite.

Rohit sharma walked to them with Shubhman gill walking beside him.

"Everyone... As you all have already guessed... He is our new team mate Shubhman gill...and from now on he will be living with us.." Rohit sharma said with a small smile.

Shubhman bowed his head at other players in a polite manner. One by one everyone introduced themselves to shubhman.

Virat kohli become happy when he got to know that Shubham see him as his role model. They tried to make conversation with their youngest, wanting to make him feel at ease.

Suddenly Rohit frowned a little when he realised something.

"What happened?" Virat asked when he noticed his frowned face.

"Where is Ishan?! " Rohit asked in confusion.

To which, virat just gave him a knowing look. Rohit eyes twitched when he understand virat's look meaning.

"Still asleep?" Rohit asked with a done face.

Virat chuckled before nodding his head.

"That boy!!...surya go wake him up and tell him to come here in 5 minutes.." Rohit said to Surya kumar yadav.

"Okay bhaiya..." By saying this surya left from there.

Their talks gain Shubhman's attention who was sitting on the couch silently. He stared at in direction where surya went to get Ishan. He don't know why but his heart is beating in a little fast pace.

It's like something is about to change in his life from today onwards, and he don't even know what.

Suddenly a loud shout and sound of running broke his train of thoughts. He stared at source of this chaos.

"Rohit bhaiya save me...ishu has gone mad.." Surya yelled while running here and there in living room.

And behind surya, a boy whose hight is little short and looks a little older than shubhman , chasing him with a jug of water.

" You are done once I catch you.." That short man shouted at surya while running behind him.

Shubhman became a little amused at other members unbothered expression, like they all are used to this.

"Ishan put that jug away right now" Rohit shouted at running boy.

"So this is Ishan..." Shubhman thought to himself while looking at the cute male.

Ishan immediately stop in his track and gave an innocent smile to Rohit, who had an "so done" expression on his face.

Ishan put the jug on the near table and went to virat and sit beside him.