🦇🖤Chapter Eleven-The Potion🖤🦇

You probably think I forgot about the potion I made for Zoe Spale. So instead of boring you with my new found friendship with Delia, the non binary person next to me, and the two hour bus journey to an underground school in the country side, I'll tell you about the potion. We had our stuff delivered after a few days, and my potion was still intact. I took it out my bag and snuck it to the dorm. Audrey clapped her hands when she saw it and Dillon's eyes shone. 'What's the plan?' She asked.
'You're gonna distract Zoe, while me and Audrey sneak the potion into her Stanley Cup.'
'Oh, and Vin?'
'Yeah?'
'What's the potion?'
I smirked. 'I already told you, it's a truth potion. She says everything she thinks. I would know, I've been a victim to almost every potion there is, mainly my fault, taste-testing them. Anyways, you ready?'
'Yeah! But one thing. She's hardly gonna let us in her dorm, don't forget that Stacey and Widow are in there too.' Audrey piped up.
'That's the big part of the plan. We're gonna disguise Dillon as Ramona Hart, she's basically their servant.'
'Wait, you're gonna disguise me?'
'Yeah, come on!' I got my spellbook out of my bag and skimmed to the right spell:

Mold Her Into The Shape And Size,
Of Her Mischievous Disguise!

I know, mega cringe. Anyways after Dillon transformed into a small girl with neat red plaits and dark green eyes, she walked ahead and knocked on the door whilst me and Audrey snuck through the window in the en suite (Don't ask why every dorm had one). Zoe opened the main door. 'Oh, it's just you. I guess you better come in. It's just Ramona guys!' Me and Audrey got into the main room and saw that Widow was doing her homework and my sister was having her 'Beauty Sleep'. 'Hey Zoe! Do you need anything?'
'Clingy as always. Yeah, go bring us some dinner, freak.'
Dillon bit her tongue and went across the corridor, meanwhile me and Audrey snuck the potion into the bottle. We did it! And the day after was hilarious, let's just say that Zoe got a double detention for 'Colourful Language'. Result!
------------------------------------------------------
380 Words