🦇🖤Chapter Five-Zoe Spale🖤🦇

I made my way to my art class, and found out that I was sitting next to a mousy girl called Zoe Spale. I sat down and got a proper look at her. She had dirty blonde hair and grey eyes with big buggy glasses. She wore an ugly brown and green turtleneck dress and had a stack of books about quantum physics and the history of childcare and stuff like that. Still, I watch too many movies, so shy nerd=trustworthy friend. Ha! How wrong I was. She was nice at first, at least. 'Hi, I'm Zoe. I'm the school journalist. Don't tell me your name, everyone knows you and Audrey Averley.' I raised an eyebrow. 'Really, and how would you know us teen freaks?'
'You've been known to...stand out, let's say.'
'I guess so, but how?'
'Just that you were black everyday and...net tights. Please Vingette, this is a school, think of the freshmen. And Audrey, she's very expressive too. I mean, those glasses, the swept-up frames have wolves on them. And fluffy uggs, you get the idea.'
'So?' I snapped.
'Oh, no, sorry if you got the wrong idea. I love your styles. Do you wanna be friends, in fact? You'd be my first!' She held out her hand, her eyes big with hope. It was easy to feel bad for her. I reluctantly went to shake her hand, only for her to pull it away with a cruel laugh. 'As if I'd make friends with a weirdo like you, Vingette Moon! But, for my amusement, let's pretend. And if you don't...' She held up a school magazine, drifting it along her thin throat. I glared at her as the teacher got our attention for the beginning of the lesson. I couldn't concentrate without thinking about her threat. Get real Vin, what could she do? She could ruin my life. I hissed quietly at the voice in my head to get it to go away and got my scrapbook out my bag to do art. It was hard to focus with a girl scraping the pages of her magazine against your knee, and I suddenly snapped. I grabbed the magazine from under the table, quickly rolled it up and hit her on the head with it. There were only about ten pages, but she started whimpering immediately. 'Vingette Moon.' Said Mr Brownlow sternly. 'Isolation, now.' I stood up solemnly and took my stuff to the hushed isolation room where Miss Jeffrey. and two other seniors were. It was so unfair. I only snapped because Zoe was being so annoying. And, just like my mind always does when I see red, I think of a revenge potion.
------------------------------------------------------
443 Words