🦇🖤Chapter Nine-Secrets Revealed🖤🦇

'I'm so happy for you two!' Audrey exclaimed when we told her the news at recess. 'I can't believe it Dillon, you never let on you liked Victor!' Dillon shrugged.
'Well, I'm a girl of few words.' She said, laughing. 'And Vin!' Audrey said proudly, hugging me. 'I'm so proud of you!' I pulled away. 'OK OK, I've been hugged enough today. So, how was your day so far?' I asked. 'Eh. It's fine. I saw a poster for U.S.T on the notice board. They said they were recruiting today. So, that sucks!' My eyes widened and as if on command, Mrs Bennet stepped outside with a microphone. 'Could all the supernatural students please report to my office. Thank you.' She announced. The playground went silent, and everyone stared at each other. 'Vin, are you OK?' Audrey asked. I hadn't realised I was breathing fast and playing with my hair. I sank to the ground, in full panic mode. I didn't know what to do. I'd never felt this before. I suddenly felt a hand on a my shoulder. It was Vanya, steading me. She was in her full dragon form, ignoring the jeers and cat-calls. 'Vin, but I couldn't help but notice that you were having a panic attack. I wanted to get your attention, but I'm sorry if I broke any boundaries. Are you OK?' I nodded standing up. So that was what this new feeling was called. 'Vanya? W-Why are you in your dragon form?'
'Eh. I guess the game's up. Vin, trust me, they want to help us improve and be treated as equals. Come with me, please?' I contemplated for a minute, before nodding and taking her hand. She was looking at me lovingly with her one good eye. She led me into the building, Audrey and Dillon close behind, and she knocked on the door. 'Ah, hello girls.' Said Mrs Bennet. 'You're just in time. Come inside.'
------------------------------------------------------
328 Words