🦇🖤Chapter Two-Morning Routine🖤🦇

Vmmm. Vmmm. Vmmm. Vmmm.

My phone was ringing at seven in the morning, waking me up. Rubbing the sleep out my eyes, I picked up the phone. It was Audrey. 'What?' I grumbled sleepily.
'Vin, you promised to pick me up from the Orphanage! Where are you?' What did she mean; it was the summer. 'Vin?!' Audrey shrieked down the phone. 'Get ready! School starts in thirty minutes!' Dear God, she sounded like my mom. Then I suddenly jolted awake. School? I hung up, jumping out of bed, and ran to the bathroom. I skidded to a halt. Of course Stacey was doing her unnecessary skincare routine. I pounded on the door. 'Go away!' My sister yelled. I sighed. 'Stacey, your skincare is useless! Just splash water on your face.' Stacey scoffed.
'As If. I'd only do that if I was as ugly as you! Now go away!' I sighed, rubbing the bridge of my nose. You need to patience of Jonah with my sister. I went to the downstairs toilet, and ran into my mom. 'For goodness sake, Vingette, slow down!' She snapped, rolling her eyes at me. 'And don't forget that you're taking that Stacey to school.' She added casually. My eyes widened. 'What?!' I couldn't stop myself from exclaiming. My mom's eyes rolled like marbles again and she walked away, grumbling about The Kids Of Today. I sighed and went into the downstairs bathroom. I slapped water on my face and brushed my fangs and teeth. Then I started on my hair. The most generic hair in the world. Dark brown, long, and straight. I don't usually bother with it, and it was the same today. I just brushed it out and draped it over my shoulders like a thick dark curtain. I put in my khaki contacts to hide my crimson eyes. I packed my bag with my empty textbooks and erasable ink gel pens, took two strawberry crepes from the table and was just about to go outside when Stacey clattered down the stairs. 'Wait for me!' She yelled, barging me out of the way and rushing out the door. I sighed and made my way to the orphanage, eating my crepe. 'Wait! Why are you going this way?' Stacey called, catching up to me. Then she caught on when she saw the orphanage. 'Are we picking up your weirdo wolf friend?'
'Yep.' I said, knocking on the door.
'But I hate her.' Stacey whined.
'Well I hate you. Hi Mrs Brook!' I said. 'I'm here for Audrey.' Mrs Brook nodded and called for Audrey. 'Hey, Vin! She said, coming out the door and hugging me. She was wearing a short purple dress, black and white stripy tights, navy trainers, and a grey jacket. She was in human form, having normal ears and no tail. I hugged her back. 'Hi Audrey! Come on, let's go!' Stacey sighed and stalked behind.
------------------------------------------------------
487 Words