🦇🖤Chapter Seven-Pomodoro🖤🦇

'Vingette, is that you?' My mother called from the kitchen. 'Yes mother!' I said putting my bag on the rack and taking my shoes off. She came out of the kitchen and grabbed my face, turning it from side to side. 'Did you have a good day?' She asked. 'She was in isolation!' Stacey yelled from the top of the stairs. Mom gasped. 'Go back upstairs Stacey! What do you mean, you were in isolation?' She asked hurriedly. I sighed. 'Some girl was annoying me, so I hit her with a magazine.'
'Surely you know that's not right?'
'Please! She was asking for it!'
'You're ruining our reputation! First, you come out as...as...that word. And now you hit innocent girls! Vingette Moon, you are a disgrace.' She didn't phase me. She told me that everyday to me and Stacey. 'Anyways, go and get your dinner. It's spaghetti pomodoro. Stacey, Stacey! Dinner's ready!'
'You told me to stay up here!' Stacey yelled back smugly. My mom growled and stormed upstairs, whilst I took my food into the dinner into the dining room where my dad was. 'Hey Vin, how was your day?' He asked as I sat down across from him. 'Crappy.' I said, eating a forkful of spaghetti.
'Yeah, I can imagine.'
'D-Dad?'
'Yes?'
'I saw a poster today for a... U.S.T. thing, what does if mean?'
'Are you talking about Underground Supernatural Teens?'
I-I think so. It said some stuff about a bunker with people with powers.'
'Sign up.'
'What?'
'You should do it, they're there to help. I'll sign the online permission form, honestly Vin, it will change your life.'
I didn't have to contemplate this, because mom practically dragged Stacey into the room. Stacey scowled and began to eat, while my mom sat at the head of the table, gossiping about her friends. I stared at my bowl as I ate, thinking about my dad's words. Did Mrs Bennet really want to help? Or was I destined to be another wolf girl?
------------------------------------------------------
330 Words