🦇🖤Chapter Thirteen-Torture🖤🦇

The next class after lunch sucked. The only thing stopping me from curling in a ball and shutting down crying was Vanya turning around and smiling at me with her pale pink lips. Basically, the class I was in with were the dragons, sorcerers and the other vampires. Don't ask me why dragons were in potion class instead of fairies, probably just Plot Armour. So, yeah, potions class. After the boring explaination about the history of potions (Yes, Mr Anvers, I know cactus spikes go into a sleep potion before Goblin's scales), we were finally allowed to make our own potions. I was at a station with Delia, the person I met on the bus. 'Hey! Vin, right?' They asked, putting hot water into our cauldron. I nodded, helping to squeeze in a tube of unicorn horn paste. 'What are we making?' I asked. They laughed. 'Something that will blow Mr Anvers away.' I must have looked anxious because they quickly added. 'Not literally. We're making a aim potion. It gives you perfect aim. I've never done archery, and I'm assuming you haven't either, but with this potion, you can get a perfect bullseye without thinking!' Delia exclaimed, their eyes shining as they sprinkled honey berry leaves into the cauldron. My eye caught Stacey and Widow, and they were messing around, not focusing on their potion. Ten minutes later, the time was up and we could present our potions. Me and Delia went up first setting up two conveniently nearby archery boards, two bows, and two arrows. Delia went first, pouring the potion into a cup and drinking before taking aim and shooting a perfect bullseye. Everyone clapped, and Vanya cheered. I smiled at her before sipping from my cup. The potion tasted weird, spicy, but sweet. I took my bow and arrow, and was about to shoot when I suddenly fell to the ground. My face was burning, my heart was racing and my limbs were stinging, all of them symptoms of a weakness potion. I heard a cruel laugh. Stacey. I clenched my fists and stood up, before immediately collapsing on the floor again. Vanya came running and helped me up. 'Vin! Are you OK?' I shook my head, slipping in and out of consciousness.   I weakly opened my eyes and saw that Mr Anvers was taking Widow and Stacey to Mrs Bennet's office. Vanya led me to our dorm, and set me on my bed. She briefly pecked at my forehead before going back to class. I still felt terrible, but I was glad small kisses were becoming normal in our relationship.
------------------------------------------------------
437 Words