🦇🖤Chapter Fifteen-BFFs🖤🦇

I woke up the next morning to my phone blowing up. Oh, messages from Audrey and Dillon on our group chat:

DillHill:
Vin! Plz talk to us!

Wolfie:
Yeh we miss u! 😭

                                                     You:
         We'll talk abt this at breakfast.

DillHill:
Anything for u to talk to us. We're sorry we laughed at you.

                                                     You:
                                            Okay. Cya.

I sighed and put my phone down before getting ready. I opened my bedroom door and saw Vanya waiting by the door. 'Morning babe.' I said, hugging her. 'You coming to breakfast?' I asked.
'I wish I could, but Mr Brownlow wants me to run an errand. I'll see you at recess though, do you wanna come with me to get our prom dresses? There's a nearby village.'
'OK! I'll see you at about twelve-ish?'

'You bet! See you Vin!'
'Bye babe!'
I made my way to the breakfast hall, breathing deeply. Me, Dillon, and Audrey never had tiffs. I saw them sitting next to eachother, eating strawberries and pancakes. They saw me and gasped, looking hopeful. I got some strawberry yoghurt and some coffee and sat opposite them. Audrey immediately launched into conversation. 'Vin, we're sorry we laughed at you.'
I ate a spoonful of yoghurt. 'You hurt my feelings.' I said casually.
'We know and we're sorry but-' Dillon began. 'You already said that.' I said, sipping my coffee. They looked at eachother anxiously. 'There's only one thing for it.' Audrey gulped.
'Yep. Vingette Moon, prepare for...ANGRY AFFECTION!' Dillon yelled, hugging me hard so that I couldn't breathe. 'Dillon!' I hissed. 'People are looking! Get off me!' I said, struggling, but I couldn't help laughing at my dumb friends. 'You can't escape the power of FRIENDSHIP!' She said, in full anime mode. I pushed her away and sat down, draining the rest of my coffee. 'So, are we good now?' Audrey asked. I smiled. 'Yeah. We're good. Teen Freaks forever?'
'Five-ever. That's longer than four.'
'Ten-ever!'
'One hundered-ever!' We laughed, holding hands, friends again.
------------------------------------------------------
327 Words