20 | Burnt out

Author-chan's notes: To be blunt, you're probably gonna be robbed of 85% of the original story and plot because I really wanted this book to be short because I'm afraid people will lose interest if it's too long. Due to this, there are so many plot holes in the story.

Fun fact: If I'm in the mood, I'll make endings for characters that were in the original plan but I removed them from the final product. (Examples: Enmu, Gyokko, you get the idea.)

You found yourself  stuck in your history class, trying to work with Sanemi and Iguro

You found yourself stuck in your history class, trying to work with Sanemi and Iguro. Iguro wasn't much of a problem but Sanemi certainly was.

He refused to cooperate with you. "Shinazugawa! Just help me sketch out the base of the paper! Iguro is already doing research!"

"No! You don't tell me what to do!" "I'm not telling you what to do! I'm ASKING for your help!" Your patience was running thin with this man, why was he such a hard head?

Sanemi was prepared to snap back but Iguro stopped the both of you with an angry glare of his. "Since you two can't stand to speak to each other, how about we split the project into three parts and meet back with each other and just smush it together?"

Sanemi thought for a bit but nodded. At least you didn't have to speak to him any more, you were quite fighting the urge to decapitate him as if he was a demon.

—————

Now you found yourself in the library, struggling to find information about the topic you had to research, the blue spider lily.

You were told to research for uses of blue spider lilies but you couldn't seem to find any uses for it.

"y/n-san?" You turned around to see Gyomei trying to talk to you, Yuichiro and Muichiro behind him.

"Oh hey Gyomei, how are you?" "I'm doing quite well, do you perhaps need help on your project?"

"In fact, I do, I can't find anything about blue spider lilies." "Blue spider lilies? I know someone who can help."

Muichiro jumped in font of you with a grin. "Hey! You didn't ask about me y/n!"

Before you could respond, Yuichiro bonked him on the head and dragged him away. "Sorry about Muichiro, l/n-senpai."

————

You found yourself in the Botany club with Shinobu.

Shinobu claimed the club actually had one blue spider lily however they kept it in strict conditions.

She led you towards the back of the club greenhouse, opening a door as she led you inside a.. giant sphere shaped greenhouse?