12 | Bad?..

Author-chan's notes: due to some drama happening to me at my school, I wasn't able to make a Valentine's Day special. I can try to make a late Valentine's Day special but I just want opinions to whether I should make it or not. Also, another short chapter, I'm making a short chapter before I get to the major long chapter coming soon

 Also, another short chapter, I'm making a short chapter before I get to the major long chapter coming soon

Everyday, Tanjiro would visit you along with the other members of the Kamaboko squad. You were quite observant and it didn't take long until you realized they were growing possessive to the point where they wouldn't let you leave the hospital bed.

I'd wish I'd remembered Hairo's little.. uh.. what was it called?.. Phone number?? I just want to see him the most.

You heard a coin flip and noticed it was Kanao trying to make a decision. You reached out for the coin and caught it. "Don't you hate relying on a coin?" She was rather helpless on what to do.

KANAO POV

Should I answer? Should I not? Should I try to get the coin? What if they hate me? What if they think I'm a weirdo? What do I do?

(Honestly me whenever someone popular tries to talk me)

NORMAL POV

Kanao was practically shaking so you decided to hand her back the coin, looking at her with pity.

Kanao was now thinking to herself, panicked.
I made y/n sad?!?! Oh no! Oh no!

Noticing her panicked state, you assured her. "I'm not sad, I just want you to make your own choices, you'll feel better."

Kanao calmed down but then got startled when the door busted open to reveal Rengoku. "L/N-SAN! I HEARD YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT!"

Kanao immediately left the room as Rengoku approached you. His bright colors are sure a sight for sore eyes. "I'm alright Rengoku-senpai."

"Good to hear, if you don't mind, how'd you get hurt?"
"I was on a date at a Volleyball game and a ball hit me."
Honesty was the best policy.

Rengoku felt something. Was it jealousy? It couldn't possibly be?..

"DON'T GO ON A DATE WITH THAT PERSON AGAIN! FIRST OF ALL, WHAT KIND OF PERSON BRINGS A DATE TO A VOLLEYBALL GAME?! THAT ISNT ROMANTIC AT ALL! AND THEN THEY LET YOU GET HURT?!

Hairo had no bad intentions and he was simply trying to teach you about a sport you've never heard but Rengoku saw that a bit differently.

"Rengoku-senpai, please calm down. My date didn't have any bad intentions, it was just an accident and it wasn't my date's fault."

Rengoku still felt angry but he took a deep breath before sighing. "WHO EVEN WAS YOUR DATE ANYWAYS?!"

"Hairo."

"WHAT?!"

"What's wrong with Hairo?"

"I JUST HATE HAIRO! I GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH THAT DELINQUENT ONCE AND NOW I'M PRACTICALLY DEATH SO I HAVE TO YELL TO HEAR MYSELF!"

(If you've Rengoku's Gaiden, I'm pretty sure Rengoku got an ear injury from his fight with Hairo so that's why Rengoku yells so much in the anime and manga.)

Does he have to yell everything?

"HAIRO IS INVOLVED WITH THE KIZUKI SO YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE AROUND HIM!"

"Rengoku-senpai, respectfully, It's MY choice on who I hang out with. It wasn't Hairo's fault I got injured. It was my fault I was leaning recklessly on the stands railing while the teams were warming up when Hairo told me to stay away from the railings."

Rengoku decided to calm down because his visit time limit was nearly over by now.

"I'LL BE BACK LATER!"

(I just realized I should've had Ushiwaka hit y/n instead of Oikawa because Ushiwaka has a stronger serve probably.)

——————

????

She was doodling y/n down in her sketchbook, she thought of y/n as the perfect art model. She was blasting music in her headphones, things like IT GIRL. (I think that's how her name is spelled??) She was quietly singing along to the lyrics. "I - T - G - I - R - L! You know I am that girl."

Once she finished her sketch, she was getting her fountain pen ready for the line art. Suddenly there was a knock on her door as she shouted "Come in!" Lowering her headphones her brother came in.

His black and green hair was still messy and wet. "I just finished taking a shower, I'll start cooking dinner and you can go take a shower while I'm cooking, you don't want your little crush you tell me about to think of you as a stinky person, do ya?"

"Right, Right." She set the headphones down as she shook her white hair and grabbed her towel, and forgetting to close her sketchbook..

After she went to the bathroom, he walked up to her sketxhbook, taking a peak at her drawing.

"She's drawing y/n? I like them. She did a good job on capturing their beauty."

He immediately felt guilty for invading her privacy. After all, her sketchbook was meant to be private. Before he could feel guilty anymore, he immediately left the room to start making dinner.

Can you guess? 😼😼