11 | Volleyball [Part two]

Author-chan's notes: My birthday is coming up in a month

Tumbling over, you felt blood drip from your nose as everything suddenly became blurry

—————

You awoke in a mysterious bed, it sorta reminded you of the beds you'd sleep in after missions to heal.

Your head still hurt, but you noticed a figure approach you, it was.. what was his name?.. Oikawa? "I'm sorry for accidentally hitting you in the face, I wasn't paying attention when I was warming up and I guess my serve got out of hand. I didn't expect it to knock you out though.

You squinted your eyes, he was nervous.

(Believe it or not, I made a whole animation of this dude blinking but Wattpad doesn't let me upload videos from my photos sadly so have this picture of Oikawa

(Believe it or not, I made a whole animation of this dude blinking but Wattpad doesn't let me upload videos from my photos sadly so have this picture of Oikawa.)

"I forgive you, I shouldn't have been leaning so far down in the stands."
"If there's anyway I could make it up to you, just give me a call. My number is *** **** *****"
"It's fine, you don't have to do anything."

Suddenly Oikawa appeared distressed. "I gotta go!" He ran out of the room and you noticed Tanjiro staring at Oikawa with a death stare and a evil smile as Oikawa left the room.

However, when he turned to you, his face immediately brightened into the soft and gentle one you knew. "y/n! I heard you got hit in the face on a date? Are you alright? Also, who was your date?"

"I'm just fine Tanjiro, also, my date was Hairo."
"HAIRO?!"
"What's wrong with that?"
"Hairo is a member of the Twelve Kizuki, I'm just worried for your safety."
"Where even is he?"
"The other members of the Twelve Kizuki took him away for a 'talk.' "

You frowned. Hairo was the person you could trust the most at moment, and he wasn't even here when you first woke up.

—————

HAIRO POV

He gulped. The others had pushed him into the room where Muzan sat in, it was dimly lit. Rui and Daki looked at him with a worried look before Daki muttered "Sorry." And shut the door.

He turned towards Muzan who was glaring at him with an evil smirk. "You went on a date with miss/mr l/n correct?"
"Yes?.."
"Then I'm afraid I can't let you stick around."
"What do you mean by that? Could you perhaps further elaborate sir?.."
"Miss/mr  l/n knows the Hashira. They also beat Kokushibo in a sword fight. We were hoping to recruit them and let you hang around them in hopes you'd convince them to join our group, but you failed so we'll have to get rid of you! And you grew feelings didn't you?"
"I did grow feelings but I can restrain them! I can ignore my feelings! Just give me another chance!"
"No. You were one of my favorites among the lower Kizuki but you failed."

Hairo was panicked. I just wanted a normal friend. I wanted a friend that didn't get involved in my dark business but I guess I just can't have that.

When did I meet them?.. oh now I remember that day, and I just might regret that day for the rest of my days. I was shocked by their beauty and soon enough the more I talked to them in the past few months, I slowly grew feelings but I failed to realize that the Kizuki would eventually notice.

I was naive to think they'd let me have a relationship in peace. I really hope they end up being satisfied and happy with their life.

"I remembered the helpless in love look you have whenever you are with them, if I'm being honest, they seem interesting and something in me tells me to make them mine so I can't let you stick around."

Muzan looked at Hairo as Hairo got ready to speak. "I'll stop loving them. Just don't make me leave the Kizuki!"

My feelings will never truly stop but I can restrain my feelings.

"Who said you were gonna quit? I just said you can't stick around so we'll have to take away your life."

"What?.."

May you always be satisfied, my love, y/n.

(I have no idea how to write sappy stuff 😟😟 but honestly my crushes are random, I can literally just randomly develop one in a few months tbh.)

—————

"I'll never be satisfied! Why are they making me do homework when I'm in the hospital?!" Tanjiro gently smiled at you. "Because they want you to work hard!" "But why do I have to do homework when I'm injured? Am I a robot?" Tanjiro chuckled a little. "I guess you are."

—————

Daki rested her ear against the door as she heard a loud bang. "Well he's gone."

—————

Author-chan's note: y/n did have feelings for Hairo however they didn't realize it.

Sorry for another short chapter but something major happens in this chapter!