23 | Gyomei's ending

Author-chan's notes: I like to wear a mask at school everyday and during the whole school day but at the end of the day, I was at my locker and took my mask off and a boy saw me and acted like he discovered Cleopatra's tomb (I didn't start wearing masks until halfway through the school year)

BOTH ENDINGS ARE VIOLENT. BLOOD, MENTIONS OF DEATH, AND HALLUCINATIONS!!

Go with Gyomei.

(This ending is sorta short, but it's longer than the second ending)

You simply nodded as he gently held your hand and walked alongside you.

"You made the right choice, you'll be safe."

—————

Gyomei took you to the temple, to Yuichiro and Muichiro.

"y/n? What are you doing here?" Muichiro called out as he ran over to you, abandoning his spot next to Yuichiro. 

"Muichiro! Get back over here!" Yuichiro called out from afar but Muichiro simply ignored him, jumping onto you to hug you.

You gently hugged Muichiro back before looking at Gyomei, who was behind you, standing at the entrance of the temple with a smile.

Weird.. But to be fair, what in the world is Muichiro and Yuichiro doing here?..

A few weeks passed and you noticed Gyomei getting more possessive, to the point where he literally BANNED you from leaving the property of the temple and went as far to even break your phone and other devices that gave you a chance to call for help while you were asleep.

You were simply outraged at this, so you tried to leave once but sadly Gyomei caught you because the Tokito twins snitched on you.

You tried to fight back. Punching him straight in the face multiple times, leaving many bruises, a black eye, and a bleeding nose but he had the help of the twins to stop you.

You weren't a Hashira or any high ranking demon slayer so you couldn't fight back when you were outnumbered and didn't have a sword.

Soon enough you were moved into a secret room, a white room, in the temple, but here's the thing, you were locked into that room. Weeks turned into months.

Even though they would feed you, and sometimes spend time with you down there, ONE AT A TIME, with self-defense weapons on them, you eventfully became more insane then you already were.