7 | Christmas??

Notes from author Chan!: I will admit, I have been slacking off a little on this book because I'm in a different fandom at the moment and I've been drawing and writing a comic book but I'm determined to finish this book no matter how long it takes! I hate it when stories go unfinished and discontinued so I refuse to bring the same pain upon others :)! I decided to cook up a nice Christmas special that fits the plot.  This is random but one-punch man is so underrated on this app tbh, I rarely see stories about one-punch man despite the fact it's a popular series ☹️ it's pretty popular on YT at least :) )

THIRD PERSON POV

[Name] hopped off Hairo's motorcycle before bowing down and thanking him. This really caught Hairo off guard. "Woah buddy! It's fine! I'm not some kind of king! You don't gotta do that!" He yelled out of embarrassment before covering his tomato face with his jacket.

HAIRO'S POV

Did they seriously have to do that?! They're really adorable but out of all the things they could've done, they said that?!

"Well I have to go meet up with my boss so see you tomorrow!" He immediately bolted away to his motorcycle and sped away right after those words came out of his mouth.

THIRD PERSON POV

Humans in this mysterious place are weird.
[Name] couldn't help but think that.

- - TIMESKIP. - -

It was time to go to sleep as [Name] searched through the wardrobes of the tiny home. They better have a decent Jinbei and Yogi! (I tried to do some research to what they wore at night in Taisho era Japan and this was what I got.)

Eventually, [Name] found a lovely c/y/c Yogi with a fitting c/y/c Jinbei. (C/y/c = color of your choice. )

Finally being comfortable for the night, they hopped into the futon after this strange day. Before they knew it, they were already sleepy. Damn.. This strange place is actually nice! They have cotton futons! Cotton was such a luxury back at home and I normally slept on straw futons.

[Name] sighed of relief before sinking into the soft futon and going into slumber. (Before you ask, I did some googling, apparently Cotton was a luxury item and people often slept on straw back in the Taisho era.)

——————————

Weeks have passed and [Name] got settled in with their strange environment. The weather had been growing colder and there were decorations all around the school.