Regarding the story.

I normally make chapters every weekend but the next chapter might take a while because I wanted to make it long and Wattpad has a word limit glitch on my device, I'll most likely have to rewrite the chapter many times too and delete and redownload Wattpad.

I feel cringe after the lunch chapter because I hate using OCs in stories and I didn't want to make a Kny character bad or anything because let's be honest, Kny characters don't deserve that torture so I made Kiyora instead.

If y'all want me to make a really short chapter with the rest of the introductions at lunch then I'll do it but after will be a long chapter! Please let me know if you would like a short chapter with just the introductions or a long chapter with the introductions + other stuff in the story

Kiyora's sole purpose is to be a little queen bee b!tch and a angst machine. She will get character development along with the kny characters!

[Name]'s personality might randomly change to something more aggressive and confused because they're meant to be a demon slayer stuck in a new world and I feel like being aggressive and confused would be more realistic. If not, I'll just give them a lot of sass :)

I'm aware Tanjiro is the main character but the Hairo will be the first love interest for the sake of the plot. Tanjiro will come after Hairo so dw, I just need Hairo as the first love interest for plot reasons. (Hairo is still a side love interest however.)

Sorry to randomly dump all this stuff but I'm trying to improve the story and help it progress further because I already have notes on what happens next + the endings even though the book is barely started.

Thank you for taking your time to read this! Please take care of yourself!