19 | Soryu Style?

Author-chan's notes: I was reading through the earlier chapters of this book and I don't know how to explain it, but it used to have so much energy?? I wanna try to create that feeling again.  The only bad thing is that my writing was planned so badly, why did my dumb brain decide to make everyone high school students??? I wish I made them adults instead because Muzan's creepy old a$$ as a high school student sounds 😖

  The only bad thing is that my writing was planned so badly, why did my dumb brain decide to make everyone high school students??? I wish I made them adults instead because Muzan's creepy old a$$ as a high school student sounds 😖

You ran towards Koyuki and the dojo. Gasping for air you collapsed on her.

Did I grow too soft?

——————

You noticed Hakuji dabbing a piece of a mildly damp handkerchief onto a scrap on your knee. You felt a new but somewhat familiar feeling, the feeling of the stinging whenever doctors applied alcohol to your wounds after slaying demons, only this time, it feels so much more painful.

"Hey y/n?" You turned your head to be met with a pair of large eyes.

Hakuji jerked back, Suddnely realizing how close he was

Hakuji jerked back, Suddnely realizing how close he was. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so close to your face." "It's fine! I don't really care!" "No, no, I apologize."

Something interesting was Hakuji and Koyuki were both interested in y/n, they've discussed it before. Hakuji was willing to go to forceful measures to bring y/n to them but he won't do it, Koyuki would faint if she found out he did such.

Koyuki wasn't as intense as Hakuji but she still praised y/n and that's a fact.

Hakuji had resumed to applying alcohol to your scratches when you got a ding from your phone.

You reached for your phone in your worn-out pocket. You were grateful the phone survived the hantengu family.

Opening up your phone, you were met with a text from Koyuki.