16 | The truth?..

Author-chan's notes: Happy birthday to meee happy birthday to meee also I love mitski songs so enjoy this one
(Edit: 03/08/2024, I originally started the chapter on my birthday and planned to finish it on my birthday but I got sidetracked so ignore this author note.)

"Oh my, you might be in here for a few weeks, you had some pretty severe injuries, how'd it even happen? If you don't mind me asking

"Oh my, you might be in here for a few weeks, you had some pretty severe injuries, how'd it even happen? If you don't mind me asking." The nurse gently spoke, the nurse's dark brown eyes gleaming in comparison to her dark brown curls.

"Oh.. I don't remember all too well either." Of course, that was a lie, but you couldn't tell them.

The nurse simply nodded as she walked out of the room.

You couldn't help but wish to sulk and hide forever. Kiyora was gone, Hairo left, and you weren't as close to the others as much as them.

You noticed a dark tan skinned boy with shoulder long black hair and blue eyes enter the room. He looked sad.

What was his name again? Aizu? Araku? Aizetsu! "Oh, you're Aizetsu right? The quadruplets are confusing." He nodded. "You got hurt and it makes me sorrowful."

"Don't feel sad, I'll be fine." Aizetsu sighed but Suddnely three more boys came crashing into the room.

"Y/N!!" One of them yelled out.

Once the tangle of boys was straightened out, it was just the Hantengu twins.

Karaku and Urogi started to blabber nonsense. "How'd you get hurt?!" "Shut up! I'm suppose to talk first!" "Nuh uh!" "Yeah uh!" Eventually Sekido had to drag them out leaving you, and Aizetsu alone once again.

"y/n, I'm going to ask a question. I expect you to answer honestly and I'll tell you something." Suspicious much?

"How'd you get hurt?" This caught you off guard. What could you say? For lethal injuries like these? "I got hit by a Oiran." Nice one, y/n. Like Oirans even exist in this world. "Don't lie to me. Oirans are out of date."

"It makes me feel useless that you're lying to me. I have something important to tell you but I can't tell you it if you don't tell me something important first, it's like a trade."

"I promise I can keep my mouth shut if you don't want anyone to know."

Worth a shot, maybe Aizetsu could help me. This is stupid and illogical. If this was the Taisho Era, my mouth stays shut but it's time to start taking risks in this world if I'm ever gonna get out of it again just like that one time.