Introduction!

As you all know, this will be a various Kny x reader story, keep in mind this is a yandere

🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄱🄾🄾🄺 🄸🄽🄲🄻🅄🄳🄴🅂
• Yandere themes. (Violence, obsession, etc)
• General violence and detail. If you are uncomfortable with any of this, please click off, your health matters! Please take care of yourself and don't force yourself to read things that make you uncomfortable! Take care.
• Spoilers for the Manga! If you haven't read the full manga or full infinity castle arc, I recommend clicking off this book because it includes spoilers for that.

(Author's note 4/25/2024: I really hate this introduction because it seems so cringy but I'm too busy to change it and the book is 70% done anyways. I'll probably fix this chapter if I ever do a rewrite.)

I HAVE READ THE FULL MANGA AND THERE MAY BE MANGA CHARACTERS AND POSSIBLE HINTS AND REFERENCES TO MANGA EVENTS. IF YOU WISH TO AVOID SPOILERS, AVOID THIS BOOK BUT I WILL TRY TO WARN YOU IF THERE IS A MENTION!!

I tried to do a They/them reader but I may accidentally do female reader since they that's what I'm used to, so I apologize to those who are male and other genders.

I will write a prologue but here is how the story starts, You are a demon slayer. (Rank Tsuchinoto.)
You are severely injured after a battle. You go unconscious and wake up in modern day. (Yes this is a modern AU, I really love modern AUs.)

This is my first story!! There will be plot holes, and many mistakes!! Also there will be multiple endings so the reader has a choice on a happy ending or depressing ending!

English isn't my first language, expect grammar mistakes, but feel free to give constructive criticism.

I am making this late at midnight so my Brain is a little wonky rn and I apologize.
Characters will age up one year as the story goes but the birthdays will honestly be random since I have trouble remembering dates.
Terrible photo quality 😔😔

•• тanjιro ĸaмado ••

' ' You're too sweet for the world, you shouldn't be with others who treat you so cruel, those kinds shall perish, come with me and I'll keep you safe, if you don't cooperate, I'm afraid I'll have to force you

' ' You're too sweet for the world, you shouldn't be with others who treat you so cruel, those kinds shall perish, come with me and I'll keep you safe, if you don't cooperate, I'm afraid I'll have to force you. ' '

•• ιnoѕυĸe нaѕнιвιra••