14 | home again?

Author-chan's notes: I have a F in Math (so preppy)

Violence warning. 
Also y/n in this chapter slowly goes insane.

Shaking your head and thoughts, you looked towards

Shaking your head and thoughts, you looked towards.. Kiyora. It was the original Kiyora. The Demon slayer one that was your best friend. Not the evil one in that strange world. But the real one.

Kiyora was still practically sobbing but she finally spoke. "What happened to you? You were missing for months and they found you in a pond! Oddly enough, you weren't injured but you had scars from the last mission."

"Don't ever go missing like that again! We thought a demon took you!" Kiyora bonked your head. This can't be real. Maybe it's another universe! I'm not going insane. I'm not going insane. I'm not going insane.

"y/n! Can you even speak? Even though you've been missing for months, the Wisteria house you were brought in, insists you start rehabilitation training right away! Since you aren't very injured."

"I can speak, yeah." Perhaps it's best to act calm for now. Kiyora grinned, "I got your favorite food! Well, I told the nurses to make some. Now tell me, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

"I don't know how to tell you that, you'd think I'm crazy."
"We're both crazy y/n. Just tell me. You believed me when I told you I saw a flying hedgehog eating a banana."
"Fair enough. I might as well, but it'll be very difficult to explain."

Kiyora leaned closely towards you as you leaned to whisper in her ear.

————

You weren't able to explain everything but you were able to explain the major stuff. It was a weird world, with advanced technology, like.. a train was highly incredible in your home world, but a train was nothing in that strange world.

Kiyora had a rather skeptical face at first but she eventually came around. "Maybe it was the work of an incredibly advanced blood demon art. But I don't think even the demon king could make a fake world like that.." (don't let her find out about the infinity castle.)

"Kiyora, could we perhaps go for a walk?"
"It's nearly sunset."
"You're a demon slayer, aren't you?"
"So are you."
"Yes but I haven't trained in months."
"I guess we'll go for a walk."

—————

Kiyora had her arm wrapped around your waist to support you due to the fact you couldn't walk too well. "Hey Kiyora?" "Yeah?" "There was something I forgot to tell you." "What?" "I think I fell in love with someone from that world." "y/n, I mean this in the kindest way possible, I think you are very delusional to fall for a guy that probably isn't even real. Also, you were there for a few months? I thought it took longer to develop feelings."