8 | Challenge!

Author-Chan's notes: I'm fighting the urge to make a Haikyuu x isekai Jjk reader rn, (I can barely even keep up with this story) I'm changing from using [Name] to y/n because it's quicker and looks better in my opinion. also, 400 VIEWS?!?! TYSM I didn't expect this story to gain anything past 10 views considering only one person read the introductions and the other chapters had no views for a whole month so TYSM ILY🫶🫶)

 also, 400 VIEWS?!?! TYSM I didn't expect this story to gain anything past 10 views considering only one person read the introductions and the other chapters had no views for a whole month so TYSM ILY🫶🫶)

SECOND PERSON PIV

After the whole Christmas thing, you were back at school. Luckily for you, Mitsuri never found out you gave away one of the gifts she gave you but you just still remain cautious.

Now, here you were, at Gym. More excited than ever after discovering that the new unit of Gym was gonna be Sword art. (We're learning Sword art/swordmenship during gym because schools would totally allow swords because of my silly Wattpad logic)

The gym coach had told everyone in the gym to form groups and you had formed into a group with the Kamaboko squad, the pillars had formed into their own group and Hairo was with the Upper moons.

Everyone was given wooden swords and then they were sent into duels.

You were sent to battle Tanjiro as he got into a decent stance while you got into a fighting stance. His stance isn't bad for someone who's probably hasn't had much sword experience.

Tanjiro was a opponent with strong attacks however he wasn't the greatest in dodging. You were able to beat him in 30 seconds and that left him on the ground gasping.

TANJIRO POV

They were already generous and astute but now they're skilled in swordsmanship! Are they some random beauty sent from above just for me? I fall for them more each day.

THIRD PERSON POV

y/n helped Tanjiro up from the ground, apologizing a thousand times while Tanjiro was a red tomato who looked like he was about to have a whole nosebleed. y/n couldn't help but notice that there were stares all around them.

With an annoyed sigh, y/n turned and spoke. "If you have a problem just say it." Suddenly anyone who was staring turned away and went back to their own business.

Soon, you'd have already beaten everyone in the group. However, a boy from the Twelve Kizuki group approached you. Kokushibo was it?..  He glared at you before finally speaking up. "I believe I can beat you!"

"Oh really?"

Author-chan's note: My wifi still isn't working and I'm living off of a hotspot. I was making this chapter and it was suppose to be a long one but sadly my wifi gave up so I had to make this short chapter instead. Hopefully I can continue making chapters before Wattpad deletes my drafts. I'm gonna attempt making the book look more "fancy" so ignore the random chapter title changes.