Chapter 46 - Moving in ❤️

Lily

Saturday disappears in a blur of working. I had already scheduled a double shift, in an attempt to make any last few dollars I might need for the new room, and I can't cancel. But Ethan insists on driving me to and from work and we fall asleep together after watching a movie.

Sunday morning, I wake up full of feelings. I'm excited about moving into my new place, but also a bit sad at leaving Ethan.

He's spooning me, his arm is around me, his hand cupping my breast. And as I shift slightly, I can feel his hard dick against my ass. I check the time and smile. Then I gently move my ass, rubbing it against him, wondering how deeply he's asleep.

He holds me tighter and moans. I arch back into him and his entire body stiffens. His hand moves to my hip, as if to keep me still. It's not working. I move back against him.

"Please tell me you're awake," he whispers in my ear.

I turn my head to him and smile.

"Are you teasing me?" His voice is deep and pained.

"Maybe a little."

"How bad is your period?" His hand on my hip is gripping me like I'm his lifeline.

"It should be over. Luckily, they're pretty short."

That's all he needs to let go of me and pull down his own pants. When his fingers grab my pajama pants, he hesitates.

"Can I?"

"Yes," I breathe, feeling myself get wetter by the second.

Our pants come off in an instant and he rubs himself against my ass. His lips taste my neck and his hand moves under my shirt to my nipple.

"Ethan," I moan when he pinches my nipple and sucks on my earlobe. "Ethan, fuck me."

I bring my top leg forward to give him access and arch back, urging him on. His cock finds my opening and his breathing is heavy as he starts to stretch me.

"Stop." Panic takes over and I push him away from me.

"What?" He sounds terrified and sits up a little.

"Condom."

He relaxes and rolls over to his back so he can grab one from the nightstand. I squeeze my eyes closed and feel him putting it on.

"I'm sorry," he says as he spoons me again. "If you're worried, I'll get you Plan B. I shouldn't have forgotten."

"It was my fault. I just really want you inside me."

He lines up again and thrusts into me in a long, slow push. The sounds that come out of me are almost groans. He continues the leisurely pace, and it's more intimate than anything we've done before.

His hands hold my breasts as I arch back into him. He fills me up and stretches me out over and over until his cock belongs to me. It's my everything.

I make a move to touch myself, but I also don't want this to end, so I pull back.

Ethan notices and puts his hand over mine, guiding it down between my legs. He puts pressure on my hand as I start to stroke my clit.

"I love when you touch yourself." His breath is warm on my neck. "But let me. I want to give you pleasure."

He slides his hand under mine and continues what I was doing. His skilled fingers and large cock drive me right over the edge and I come in spasms and shivers. He drives into me a few more times and comes.

Then he kisses my neck and we just lie there.

"I wouldn't mind waking up to that again."

I smile. "We should get up."