Chapter 27 - Taking charge and taking chances ❤️

Lily

When he doesn't move for a couple of seconds, my heart sinks and I feel like crap. I took a shot, and it didn't land.

"Nevermind," I mumble and make to go back to the dining hall. "It was a stupid idea. I'm sorry."

His body blocks my path and pushes me backward into the bathroom. I finally gather the courage to look at him. His eyes are dark and stormy and I gasp. His entire face is filled with lust and desire.

The lock on the door clicks.

"Are you telling me you want my hand down your pants?" He sounds hoarse.

I nod. "If you want."

He pushes me back against the wall and his hand is already on my stomach as his mouth lands on mine.

I grab onto his shoulders as his hand slides into my panties and down past my clit. A moan escapes me as his hand covers my pussy.

"Fuck, you're wet." His mouth never leaves mine.

One of his fingers moves between my folds, and I gasp.

"I have a confession." My fingers dig into his shoulders. I'm not sure my legs would carry me.

"What, babe?"

"I've..." I begin to say, but he finds my opening and teases it so it ends in a moan.

I shake my head and try to wiggle against him.

"Tell me," he says and pushes the tip of his finger inside me.

"Please." My world is him and me and the way he touches me.

"Lily, tell me what you were about to say." He removes his finger, but presses his palm against my clit. It's sending such pleasure, such anticipation, through me it's torture.

"I've never come for anyone else." I blurt out the words in the hopes that he'll do more things to me. But instead, he freezes and pulls back.

"Ethan," I whine.

"What do you mean?"

My cheeks are burning. "It doesn't matter." I lean back against the wall, not sure what gave me the idea it would be a sexy thing to admit.

He grabs my chin and forces our eyes to meet. His are filled with... concern?

"Was Sunday the first time you came?"

I manage a small nod.

His mouth turns upward, and he grins. At the same time, his finger slides inside me.

"This pussy," he thrusts the finger deep inside me, twice, "has only come for me?"

Again I nod, having a difficult time focusing on our conversation.

He raises an eyebrow and pulls out his finger.

"Yes," I pant.

He pulls his hand away as he leans in and kisses me. I'm disappointed, but then he's working to pull my pants off, and I help out, not caring about where we are or anything.

Once my pants are on the floor and I'm exposed to him, he nudges my legs apart.

"Then let me do it again."

Before I know it, he's sunk down in front of me and lifted one of my legs over his shoulder. I spread my fingers against the wall as he pushes two fingers inside me. It's a lot, but nothing like the warmth of his breath as he watches what he's doing.

I close my eyes and give in to the lust coursing through me. His other hand opens me up for him, and it's so much more than I've ever experienced before.