Chapter 30 - Dirty talk ❤️

Lily

"Do you want some water?" Ethan asks as we enter the hockey house.

"Yes, please."

We walk further into the house, and the woman with rainbow hair I saw last time, laughs and runs up the stairs, wearing only a jersey.

A guy follows her, growling. When he sees us, he stops and gives us an embarrassed grin.

"Hey, man. You're back."

The woman peers down the stairs before coming back down. She holds the hem of her jersey and looks a bit flushed.

"We didn't think you'd be back so early," she says. Then she comes up to me. "I'm Morgan. This is JD."

"Lily," I say and shake her hand.

"Yeah," JD says. "Good to meet you and all, but we should..." He gestures upstairs.

His eyes meet Morgan's and she giggles and runs upstairs with her hands holding down the jersey behind her. JD hurries after.

"Sorry about that," Ethan says, and walks over to the fridge. "They're normally not so weird... Well, that's a lie. But they're good people. JD is our team Captain."

There's giggling and shrieking upstairs, and it doesn't take a lot of imagination to figure out what they're doing.

I try to ignore it and take the water bottle from Ethan. I take a sip and study the room. It's an open kitchen and living room combo with nice, but slightly worn furniture, a big tv, and several gaming consoles.

"I like your place," I say and mean it. It's homey. Lived in. And the kitchen is nice and modern.

I raise the bottle to take another sip, but Ethan grabs my waist and kisses me.

"I want to fuck you," he mumbles with his lips against mine.

"Oh? How?" I nip at his bottom lip.

"How do you want me?"

I laugh and pull away. "First, I'd like to use the bathroom."

He smiles a happy smile back at me, and I give him a peck on the mouth. As I head to his room, I notice he's not following. I look back over my shoulder, confused.

"I'll give you a minute," he says.

Blinking, all I can think is how considerate he is.

"I'll make sure to go through all your drawers." I give him a wink and disappear into his room and further into the bathroom. I have no issue peeing with a guy in the next room, but there is always a hint of awkwardness, so I'm glad he cares enough to stay back.

After I wash my hands, I take a deep breath. Having sex with Ethan was amazing last time. I felt so free and safe, and he made me feel like I mattered. Like I was his equal. Like what I wanted was also what he wanted.

I really want this time to be the same. I want to be the confident woman who takes what she wants. And I am her.

I open the door and stop in stunned silence. Ethan is lying naked on the bed.

He's so fucking gorgeous. Beautiful, even. The way his hair falls over his forehead, the muscles, the toned abs. And, of course, his dick. Even though it's not fully erect, it's big.

I bite my lip and remember how it felt inside me.

"I thought you wanted to fuck me?" he says.

"Give me a moment. I'm leering."

"Really? Because it looks like you're ogling."

"Can't I do both? There's a lot to take in."

"What are your thoughts on dirty talk?"