Chapter 17: Showdown Pt. 3

Leopold narrowed his eyes as he gripped his fists tightly, staring at the figure ahead of him. His sword was on his back, sheathed, while his knives were at the sides of his waist. The boys hair swayed in the gentle wind as his scarlet red eyes glared with a sense of hate spread through them. "This is the bastard!" his whole body screamed in spite. "Kill him now!" his muscles ordered, tensing up.

"You need to calm down, Leopold!" the voice screamed in his head. "Becoming to caught up in your little revenge plan is sure to drawn away your focus! You need to remain calm."

Leopold took a deep breath as he complied, knowing the full benefit of what the voice was saying. "Alright..."  It wasn't good for him to become to reckless when he was this close to his goal!

The boy looked at the student council president and frowned. "So... Your my last opponent then... You seem more capable than the others then." Leopold didn't really believe that. He had witnessed his opponents fighting strength a few times now and knew that while Bishop was indeed a genius when it came to manipulation, he was less than average in his fighting capabilities...

Smiling, the black haired boy grinned. "I am sure to put your pathetic hopes of victory in the dirt! Be prepared for that, boy..." He frowned as he watched Leopold. Something was off here...

"No matter... Trying something dirty out in the open would be to reckless even for someone like him. I should be fine for now."  Leopold told himself.

Leopold then laughed as she ran his hand through his golden-blond hair. "You sure seem confident over there, huh... Looks like you need to get your ass handed to you. Should be pretty simple since you're so weak."

"You underestimate me..." Bishop observed. "What makes you so confident that I'd lose?"

Shrugging, Leopold picked at his teeth. "Well... your hairline looks like shit for one thing... Maybe try going to a barber for once in your life."

"Your one to talk..." Bishop growled.

"What are you talking about? I have a barber..."

"That isn't what I meant!"

The referee sighed as he watched the two students bicker instead of getting ready for the fight. "Are you two done with your little romance yet? We need to- GAH!" He was cut off as Bishop and Leopold both threw knives at the referee which caused him to jump away as a reaction. They narrowed their eyes at him.

"Shut up."

*******************

As the two students continued to insult each other for a long time to come, other students were sitting in the infirmary as they got their injures treated. One of these in particular was a student by the name of Sol Charcoal, nicknamed "Rich Bastard IV" by a lot of the school. Unless it was Charlotte though... She just called him idiot...

"I still can't believe I was defeated..."  Sol observed as he sat on the infirmary bed, covered in bandages from head to toe. "What will happen now? Will Bishop do something since I failed!? I have to keep him from trying anything... but how?"  While Sol was strong, it was unlikely that he could even land one hit on the student council president!

He sighed and looked out the window. "Maybe her brother can do something to protect Char..." Bishop had ordered for Sol to wipe out the fighters of Academy Five or he would "dispose" of his love, Charlotte. Sol had tried to keep Charlotte save, but...

As he thought to himself in worry over the situation at hand, a knock came from the infirmary door. Someone was outside...

"Sol! It's Charlotte! May I come in?"