Chapter 5: Academy Four vs Academy Five... And an Idiot

Cinder stood inside the grounds along with the rest of the representing students of Academy Five. They were now face to face with their rivaling schools students as the introductions of the start of their tournament were getting underway. It was your usual big shot giving a dumb speech about equality and fun which of course were both flaws that didn't exist anywhere in the world of Vera. 

"And so we welcome Academy Five as they make their way to our school to fight in a school vs school tournament!" the lying spokesman, previously mentioned before, finished. "And now, let's welcome the representative of Academy Five! Princess Cinder, you may step forward."

Cinder sighed and proceeded to walk from the line of her schoolmates to the center of the arena. She took a deep breath and looked into the eyes of the people around her. "Greetings, citizens of the countries of Vera! My name is Cinder Kushida and I, as mentioned, am this year's representative of Academy Five as well as their current student council president! I hope that my school can give you a good show of our skills as we face off with Academy Four's best of the best! That as all." She quickly walked back toward the line and mumbled to herself. "This is the worst..."

Soon after her exit, the other representative made his big speech as the hell in Cinder's midst was almost over. However, as with any story that may come out of a novel, it wasn't over just yet...

"I have a question!" one of the students of Academy Four, Sol if Cinder remembered correctly, sounded before the finish. "I've noticed something that I think is odd. There's only eighteen representing students from Academy Five, so... Just where are the others?"

"And there it is..."  It had been made aware the day before that the idiot group of Miss Sparrow, Jason Rose, and the idiot was still missing as they had not made it to the school. "Of course it had to be his group. It would be just like an idiot of his level to make a ruckus like this one!"

"They are unfortunately behind schedule..." Cinder answered in a calm tone. "They should arrive before the start of the first event."

"I would hope so..." Sol breathed, cooly.

Cinder almost gritted her teeth in anger. "THIS GUY IS SO ANNOYING! CANNOT HE JUST SHUT UP  STAY OUT OF THIS! IT'S THESE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT DESERVE TO BE THROWN IN A CELL AND LOCKED UP FOR LIFE!"  Still, she remained quiet and gave her fake smile to him.

"If that is all, then we will start the first event!" the announcer exclaimed. "A team battle of three teams from each side picked by a vote from school teachers!"

"What!" Cinder cried in surprise. "You mean that it's already starting?!" The schedule of the events wasn't exactly given, but starting already?! This was not good...

"Looks like they only have six of their seven teams..." the student council president of Academy Four observed. "I almost pity you..."

"Who are these groups I wonder..." another of Academy Four's students, a female, mumbled. "Hopefully it's not the group who decided not to show up..."

"Here are the fighting groups!" 

Mary Silver, Casandra Mouse, and Bishop Redgrave

Charlotte Stratus, Sol Charcoal, and Mestro Pike

Matthew Goldfinch, Jazz Virtue, and Rilia Westmire  

Vs

Damion Wolfshine, Shin Crusade, and Ceil Kushida

Cinder Kushida, Mikayla Stratus, and Nix Claw

Sparrow Draiigon, Leopold Stratus, and Jason Rose