Chapter 2: Let The Terror Begin!

A week after the start of the second semester had ended before anyone had realized it. Nothing special went down for anyone as it was mostly a time of getting back into the rhythm of learning hell. 

Now, a total of twenty-one students were outside in the courtyard of the school grounds as a special announcement was to be made to them. And as you would expect from an introvert who was forced into an extrovert role in society...

Leopold was part of this...

"Hello, students of this prestigious academy!" one of the teachers yelled. "I thank you for coming out here for this special announcement which most of you may be wondering just what it is."

"We are here to gather the students who will be participating in the school tournament against Academy 4." another teacher explained. "The students here are who will represent us."

That made enough sense. The event was coming up and gathering the students representing Academy Five would be good. Even someone like Leopold understood that much. "Still, just why would they call all of us out here now? Something hasn't been said yet..."

Then, Mr. Wakiza and a few other teachers stepped forward. They all held some sort of uniform in their hands and walked toward the students to hand them out. "These are the uniforms you will be wearing to represent our school! Please put them on now!"

A few moments later...

The students quickly returned in their uniforms a short few minutes later. Leopold looked at the uniform on his body and frowned. It was bright red like the ones of class A with a few details added to it. Still, it was a bit too vibrant and uncomfortable for Leopold... "Just how does class A wear these anyway?" 

"Wow." Zion said from beside Leopold. "These things sure are itchy. Atleast people like you look good in them, Leo."

"You really think so?" Leopold asked, although he already knew Zion was sure

"You really think so?" Leopold asked, although he already knew Zion was sure. Leopold could never figure it out, but there was something Zion saw in Leopold that even he couldn't see in himself. "He sure is an interesting one for sure... Glad I became friends with him or I may have became incredibly depressed. True, that would help make me more of an introvert..." He smiled to himself.

"So, just why do we need special uniforms anyway?" Zion asked Leopold. "What's the problem with our other clothes anyway?" He scratched his head. "I'll never understand the people in charge here." 

Leopold laughed. He did agree that it seemed a bit out there and made an annoyance for people like Zion and himself. "Maybe they want us to show some sort of school spirt."

Zion raised an eyebrow. "School spirit? So they want us to act like a bunch of hooligans around a bunch more people? Do they get a kick out of embarrassment or something?" 

Leopold shrugged. "Maybe. With the people to teach here, I would not be surprised if they liked seeing themselves get laughed at. Maybe its so they can fight more people they don't like? It would fit Mr. Wakiza's persona perfectly."