26- Spin the Bottle

HEESEUNG'S POV;

"YAH! LEE HEESEUNG!"

The moment I heard my name get yelled I stood up straight. Y/n hopped off the counter and looked at me with panic. She had to get out of here. Fast.

"Yo, Lee. You got a new chick?" Beomgyu asked me as he was approaching me. Y/n immediately ducked down and ran through the front door to escape. "Uh... No?" I nervously chuckled. "Bro, I just saw you all over her and you're acting as if I'm blind and didn't see her run out the front door just now."

I forced out a laugh and hit his arm. "Ahahaha... Whattt? She's just a temporary chick for the night, that's all." Beomgyu looked at me warily. "Seemed a little toooo affectionate if you asked me." I let out a forced chuckle and threw my arm around him. "Let's get some more drinks, yeah?"

Y/N'S POV;

"Hey Y/n, where have you been?" Sunoo asked me with curious eyes and settled down his red solo cup. "Just getting some water," I answered, trying not to sound obvious as I massaged the back of my neck. "Oh, you took a bit, but okay!"

Sunoo was as innocent as always. If I was talking to Niki, he would've given me a whole interrogation. "We're gonna play spin the bottle, wanna join?" I hummed at the offer and tapped my finger on the side of my cup. "I guess."

Sunoo dragged me to a formed circle made by the guests and he made room for us to sit. Jay's eyes widened when he saw me. "Park Y/n, don't tell me you're gonna—" "Relax, Jay. It'll be fine," Sunghoon quickly said before Jay went "older brother mode" in front of everyone. I smiled at Sunghoon as a way to thank him.

"Okay let's get this game started!" Yeonjun yelled and spun the bottle twice. It landed on Sunghoon and this girl named Eunji. I looked over at Sunghoon and saw how nervous he got. Eunji squatted down and gave Sunghoon a gentle peck on the lips and returned to her seat.

"That was lameee."

I elbowed Sunghoon, who was now blushing like a maniac. "Wasn't that cute," I teased him. He softly punched my arm, still feeling shy.

"We need some spice here people. I'm spinning again!" Yeonjun spun the bottle and it landed on... Yewon. I already had a bad feeling about this one. Then the bottle landed on—

"LEE HEESEUNG!"

"Now this is gonna be a good one."

I chewed on my lower lip as I watched her approach Heeseung and comfortably sit on his lap.

"Ouu..."

"Let's go, Cha Yewon!!"

Without hesitation, she grabbed his face and smashed her lips onto his. At first, there was no reaction, but after a few seconds, his arms held her waist and kissed her back. Everyone cheered again, hyping them up, which I find ridiculous. They didn't stop there, I swear it felt like hours until they let go of each other.

"Alright, alright, that's enough. You two can finish later," Jay spoke up and stopped the two. Thank god. I was about to puke and yet I had this feeling of jealousy in my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Sunghoon asked me. I guess he saw how uneasy I was. I looked down in my lap and nodded. "I'm fine. He was just a stupid crush, remember?" And I seemed to have forgotten that.

"Next pair!"

The bottle kept spinning and spinning as many names got called one after another. I was getting more nervous than ever since I haven't gone yet and my gut feeling is telling me my name is about to get called...

"Park Y/n, you're up."

My head shot up almost immediately. "Who? M-Me?!" I asked, pointing to myself. "Yup, you," Yeonjun repeated. I cursed under my breath. I had absolutely no luck on my side today.

"Park Y/n anddddddddd..."

The bottle kept spinning and spinning. I was really hoping it wouldn't land on someone icky, like Han Doyeon. That dude is a pervert.

"and Jake!"

"WHAT?!" Both Jay and I yelled out in unison. "She can't kiss him!" Jay stood up, pointing at me. "I can't kiss Jake!" I said, pointing at Jake. "Not like you two haven't before," a voice spoke up. We all looked over at the owner's voice.

Cha Yewon. That bitch.

"What? I heard someone say they saw you and Jake kissing each other at Beomgyu's party," Yewon explained with that fake voice of hers. People gasped and whispered to each other. I let out a sigh under my breath. Great. Just great.

"Okay, people calm down. The game is the game, you two gotta go." That darn Choi Yeonjun is so persistent.

I took a deep breath in before walking over to Jake and sitting on my knees beside him. "You can back out, you know," Jake whispered to me. I gave him a small smile for being thoughtful. "It's fine, Jake. Platonic relationship, remember?" I reminded Jake. Jake slowly nodded.

Here goes nothing. I leaned in and pressed my lips onto his. He was a little stiff at first, but he slowly warmed up and kissed me back. I expected him to pull away, but his hand reached up to cup my left cheek and pulled me into a deep kiss. My eyes screwed together tightly in shock, but for some reason, I still kissed him back.

In the back, I was able to hear people cheering and whispering. "Get a room!" We both pulled away and looked at each other for a second before breaking eye contact out of embarrassment. I didn't know how to feel or what to say. It felt like that night when I was drunk all over again. My face started to feel hot and it seems like Jake's is as well.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even realize Jay was pulling me up. "Okay, that's enough games for her." I let Jay guide me to sit back down beside Sunghoon and Jina. "Just sit and watch," Jay firmly told me before returning to his seat.

Not even one minute later, I already felt someone staring at me. "I know you're staring at me, Nam Jina." Jina giggled and nodded her head in a direction somewhere. "I'm not the only one." I gave her a confused look before turning to see where she was looking. The moment I looked over, Heeseung looked away. "Jerk."

"Hey, don't you think that made him jealous?" Jina whispered to me. "Pft, as if. He's just seeking attention," I say crossing my arms. "Y/nnn." Someone on my right called me. I recognized that voice very well. "What, Park Sunghoon..." I responded, knowing very well he was going to tease me. "That didn't look so 'platonic' if you asked me." "I agree!" Sunoo butted in, sitting beside Sunghoon.

"I– You two are ridiculous! We all drank here, I was just being careless, that's all!" "Uh huh.." I heard Jina, Sunghoon, and Sunoo say simultaneously. "UGH! Whatever! There's no use talking to you three."

The game eventually broke up and everyone went back to swimming and drinking. Music was playing and some people were dancing. I was about to head inside the house, but a hand pulled me into a corner. I shrieked in panic until I realized who it was.

I yanked my arm away and took a step back. "Lee Heeseung, what do you want?" I snapped at him. "You and Jake seem a little close." His words made me scoff. "Of course we are, he's my childhood friend, did you forget?" "No. You two are close in a different way," Heeseung clarified, shoving his hands in his pockets. "That has nothing to do with you, Lee." "He's my best friend too so technically, it kinda does." His response was making me lose my temper.

"Have you ever thought about Jake having feelings for you?" He suddenly asked me. I looked up at him, furrowing my eyebrows. "No...?" "Well, it seems like he does. That kiss was not platonic at all." I let out a short laugh, "It's none of your business, Heeseung." "You were the one who kissed me first earlier, darling," He said and looked at me with amusement.

I bit the inside of my lip. I forgot about that... "Well, forget it, it was stupid. You have Yewon to kiss all you want so why bring this up?" Heeseung took a few steps toward me and stopped once he was centimeters away from my face.

"Maybe I enjoy kissing you more?"

My lips parted in astonishment and I looked at him with blinking eyes. "You are such a jerk, Lee." The corner of his lips curled up and he lightly scoffed. "What?" "I said you're a jerk. A total player!" I raised my voice with frustration. "Y/n–" "You're always confusing me and giving me mixed signals," I confessed. I suddenly felt emotional and felt my eyes watering. His eyes widened."Wait, Y/n, I–"

"I'm over it, Heeseung."