17- Friends With Benefits

Y/N'S POV;

I lost all my confidence and felt shy again. He so easily had power over me and I kinda liked it yet hated it at the same time.

"H-Hurry up and put ur pants on so we can pretend you never came here." Heeseung raises an eyebrow. "And what if I don't want to leave?" "Then Jay will be suspicious?? Act like you just came or something!"

Heeseung rolled his eyes but sighed in agreement. Just as we stepped foot downstairs, we heard a door open from upstairs. "Heeseung? I thought you said you weren't coming?" We both froze.

Heeseung turns around and laughs awkwardly. "Ahaha... I decided to come last minute." Jake and Sunghoon both followed Jay downstairs towards us. "We're about to eat. I ordered fried chicken." I gasped in happiness.

"Go get comfy in the living room, let me bring the food in." We all nodded at Jay's words and made our way to the living room. The moment Jay placed the bag of food down, everyone started to eat. I guess playing too many games can get you hungry?

"Say, how come you never came back to the bonfire after dropping Y/n off?" Sunghoon asks as he chews on his chicken. "I asked him the same thing a few days ago but he refused to tell me!" Jay butted in with a chicken bone in his hand.

Heeseung lets out a short-airy laugh. "I just went home after, I got tired," he lied. Jake hummed, "Hmm, very unlike you, but that seems real enough." I quietly chewed on the chicken bone, not wanting to do something stupid that would lead to suspicion.

Eventually, all four of them went up to Jay's room and spent the next two hours playing video games. After what felt like years, I heard Jay's door open and the boys' voices as they walked downstairs.

I wanted to say bye but I couldn't bring myself to leave my room. That was until I heard Jay's voice. "Y/N, THEY'RE LEAVING." I peeked out of my door and yelled "BYE."

I tried not to lock eyes with Heeseung because then, I'd feel embarrassed all over again and that would be pretty wasteful for the two hours I spent trying to not think about him.

————— —————

Describing how the following two weeks were simple. Heeseung and I were seeing each other in secret. If Jay called him over he would somehow sneak in my room for a few minutes. Other than that, we would text each other if we felt needy.

I wanted to ask him, "what are we?" but I figured that was a question I already knew the answer to. Still, I didn't want to admit it, not yet.

Here I am, Wednesday afternoon in Heeseung's bed... I lied to Jay and said I'd hangout with Jina. I didn't tell her that I used her to cover up my lie though.

Heeseung and I rarely have sex to be honest. Most of the time when we see each other in secret it was at my house and we would have a quick make out session or tease each other then leave.

But today was the first time I left the house to meet Heeseung in secret. And that gave him an opportunity to do whatever he pleased without having to worry about getting caught.

"You can get changed now," I heard Heeseung say, bringing me back to reality. I didn't even realize he was cleaning up his mess on me this whole time. I sat up and tried to stand up, but my legs failed me.

My eyes wandered around the room until I was able to spot my clothes that were scattered on the bedroom floor. And they were pretty far away from where I was...

Twenty minutes later, I heard the water turn off in the shower and saw Heeseung come out of the bathroom. He stopped drying his hair when he noticed me still undressed in bed.