8- Under His Spell 🔞

Y/N'S POV;

He leaned down, getting close to my ear, "I plan to yes. Why? Are you planning to recreate that night?"

My cheeks turned red for the nth time today. My gaze still looked at his chest. I refuse to look up. Not now, not ever. I don't think I could withstand it, especially now.

Suddenly, he lifted my chin, making me meet eyes with him. He chuckled, looking at my flustered reaction. "Shy now, aren't you, darling?" That made me feel things I never should have, for him.

At this point, I felt a little tipsy, but not to the point that I lost my senses. His eyes were daring as if they were telling me to open up and come to him. My hand slowly runs up his chest, feeling him tense at my touch. My arms soon wrapped around the back of his neck, causing him to come close face to face with me. I felt his hot breath fanning over me. I wanted to look away from his gaze but I couldn't. My eyes were locked onto his.

His small smirk didn't go unnoticed by me. "Are you needy?" That was my last straw. I pulled him in, kissing him as if I hadn't seen him in years. I felt his lips curl into a smile against my lips. The kiss didn't stop there. I didn't want to let go.

We were both tipsy. I was too busy caught up in this moment. I was too busy to notice my legs wrapped around his waist. I was too busy to notice him falling back on the nearest couch, having me sit on his lap.

I pulled away, catching my breath from the long-lasting make-out session. Our eyes met again. God, I wish I could look into his eyes all day. It felt like there was a rope pulling us together. Our lips interlocked with each other again.

My fingers ran through his soft hair, tugging now and then. I didn't even realize that I unconsciously began to grind on him. His grunts made my stomach do flips.

His hands were on my waist, gliding up and down at times to keep me in place. He pulled away for a second, muttering, "You look beautiful tonight, darling." That pet name again. I let out a soft chuckle, "And you look as handsome as ever."

I saw him smirk. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine again. I knew he couldn't take it much longer. I felt his raging, yet growing urge below me. I could feel a wet patch below me. Was it all right to feel a little embarrassed? I couldn't care at this point though.

I noticed that he would grip my waist tighter every time I let out a soft moan. This was wrong. I knew it was wrong, yet I was here, grinding on my brother's best friend. I tugged on the back of his hair strands when my sensitive spot would casually grind on his aching bulge. "Fuck, Y/N, I don't think I can last much longer."

I let out a small whine. Our noses touched each other due to us being so close. I felt it. I was close. I was so close to releasing– "Y/N!!" Fuck. We've got to stop before we get caught. In a panic, I quickly got off Heeseung's lap. His groan in annoyance didn't go unnoticed by me. He muttered something under his breath, but I couldn't catch it.

"Y/N!!" I hear someone call my name out again. I couldn't figure out who it was. Then, I see a panting Jake, making his way to us. "There you are, I was looking all over for you." That warmed me up a bit. Though he did ruin my moment with Heeseung... "Oh, Heeseung you're here too? I thought you'd be with Yewon, she's been looking for you." Yewon? Who's Yewon?

I didn't want Jake to suspect anything so I instantly made up a lie. "I just happened to run into Heeseung on my way to the bathroom." Jake let out an 'ah.' There was a small moment of silence between the three of us. "I gotta go to the bathroom," I quickly excuse myself away from the awkward environment. "I'll walk you," Jake says tailing me to the bathroom.

What happened back there couldn't leave my mind. There obviously was a sexual tension between Heeseung and me. I'm still a bit bummed out that we couldn't finish... Jake's words didn't leave my mind either. Who's Yewon and why is she looking for Heeseung? Is Heeseung about to meet up with Yewon to get rid of his sexual frustration?