25- Kiss & Make Up

Y/N'S POV;

Jay left before I even woke up. I texted him and all he said was: "I'm out with the boys." It was already 12 PM and I had just left the bed. I was quite hungry too, but there wasn't any food in the fridge.

Just to my luck, maybe, the doorbell rang. Perhaps Jay ordered delivery food for me? I jogged to the front door and opened the door in hopes food was waiting for me.

"Food deliveryyy!"

I gasped in surprise. "YOU TWO?!" Jake and Sunghoon grinned widely and held their bag of food up.

"I thought you were out with Jay?" Jake and Sunghoon looked at each other for a moment then looked back at me. "Jay told us to bring lunch over." "Then who is he out with?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "He's—" The sound of the doorbell ringing cut Sunghoon off. "I'll get it!" I stood up and I was more surprised than ever.

"What's HE doing here?!"

We all gathered at the dining table and I was still waiting for an explanation. "So...?!" Heeseung smirked, "We made up." I looked over at Jay who gave me a reassuring smile. I kinda despise Heeseung, but at least Jay was able to fix their friendship or else I would've felt guilty for my whole life.

"I didn't think you would get comfortable with each other so quickly." "Eh, we just talk it out and we are cool again," Jay says as he munches on his food. "So... all 7 of you are cool with each other right?" I asked to make sure. "Yes, Y/n. Don't worry. Just don't think about screwing with any of my friends again." I nodded at Jay. "Especially this guy," Jay points at Heeseung. I nodded again carefully. "Good."

Heeseung and I made eye contact for a second and looked away. So now I'm just going to have to act like nothing happened between Heeseung and I. It would be way too awkward to be left alone with him in any circumstances.

————— —————

It's been a week since Jay and Heeseung made up. That gave me enough time to no longer doubt their friendship. I had this tiny feeling that they made up but their friendship ain't back to normal, but it seems that they're still close like before.

Jay says he's hosting a pool party tonight. At first, I refused to let that happen since I knew there was a chance there would be a mess, but Sunoo persuaded me to give in.

"You're lucky that Mom and Dad are eating out for an important dinner tonight, Park Jongseong," I told my older brother as I threw some floaties in the pool. Jay gave me a mischievous smile and set up the beach chairs. "By the way... how many people did you invite..." I asked, feeling a bit nervous to hear the number scale. "Uh... perhaps 40 including the boys?" "Four— Forty?!" "Hey, the average is 100 plus at normal parties so this is nothing," Jay says, trying to support his reasoning.

"No one is entering the house. Only the backyard and the back porch," I strictly tell him. "And if I agree you won't complain anymore right?" I folded my arms and hummed. "Sure..." "Tch, if anyone saw us, they would think YOU'RE the older sibling." I giggled at Jay's comment and ran back inside the house.

"Can't you wear something less revealing?!" I folded my arms and rolled my eyes at Jay. "Need I remind you that I'm 20?" "Yeah, and besides, she looks great." Jay shot his friend a glare. His friend raised his hands up, backing away in defense. I giggled at my brother's protective behavior.