7- Party of the Year

Y/N'S POV;

"Y/N, YOU'RE FRIEND IS HERE!!"

"I'M COMING!!" I yelled back at Jay, running down the stairs. Giggles were heard as I made my way to the living room. "Jay, stop flirting with Jina." Jina giggled at my stance, arms crossed with my hip leaning. I saw Jay handing Jina her phone, then winking before he walked away.

It took me a second to realize what he was doing. "YA, WHO LET YOU PUNCH YOUR NUMBER IN HER PHONE." "Bye, Jay~," Jina said in a flirty tone. I rolled my eyes, grabbing Jina by the hand to drag her up to my room.

"What was THAT?!" I scold Jina. "Why didn't you tell me you have a hot ass brother?!" I cringed at my friend's comment. "Uhm first of all, EW. Second of all, every girl would swoon themselves on him and I can see you're no different..." Jina just grinned, admitting that she got caught in the "Jay fan club."

There was an hour left before the party started. We went to my closet to pick an outfit out for me. After a good 30 minutes of debating, I finally settled on an outfit. The thin sleeves flowed down my arms elegantly. The fabric that wraps around my waist makes cutouts that show small parts of my stomach. The rest of my dress hugs my body perfectly, showing off my curves from my hips.

 The rest of my dress hugs my body perfectly, showing off my curves from my hips

Jina gasped so loud, fangirling over me as I walked out of my closet. "Oh my goodness you look– AMAZING. You are definitely going to pull a bunch of guys tonight." I giggled at my friend's remarks, gently slapping her arm. "Wah, you look great too Ji."

"Are you ready to have fun or what??" "Hell yeah, we are!" I cheered with her. We both walked downstairs, greeted by Jay, who was wearing a simple yet casual for a party, and by the looks of it, Jina found that attractive.

"Ready to go ladies?"

I playfully rolled my eyes at my brother's kind behavior, hopping in his car. "I'll take you back to our house to pick up your car, Jina." I snickered at my brother's words. "That's if he makes it out of the party sober." Jina chuckled, then thanked Jay.

"I'll be more sober than you, Y/n, watch," Jay challenges me. "You're saying this is a challenge? Pft, I'll beat you, I am a drinking beginner." Jina rolled her eyes with a smirk, coming close to my ear to whisper to me. "I heard you got hella drunk at my party."

I froze for a second. Man, I got caught. As long as no one finds out about me and Heeseung... I laughed awkwardly, "Ahaha... I was just seeing how much I can take..."

I recently turned 20 and it became legal to drink. Being a beginner was true, but my first time drinking at Jina's party was to see my drinking tolerance... which led me to get drunk.

After a couple of minutes, we arrived at a house. I got out of the car, admiring the house's beauty. This house is about as big as ours. I can see why Beomgyu was popular, besides his visuals, he's rich too.

Jay casually opened the door as Jina and I followed him like a lost puppy through the crowd. Jay's eyes scanned the house crowed in the deep depths of the house until he saw a familiar face. "Hey, Beomgyu, how have you been?" "I've been great, I haven't seen you for a second. And who are these ladies?"