estrellas~chapter 45

(A/N VERY DIRTY CHAPTER)

So far, wedding planning was going as smoothly as a pancake. It's probably because Belly had mainly taken over, which I don't mind.

She has been so supportive throughout the whole thing, I don't know the last time we spent this much time together. From her helping pick out the tablecloths to the color of the vases, she is the best maid of honor I could have ever asked for.

It had been cloudy all day so I was in a hoodie and shorts. I loved when the weather was like this so I wanted to soak it all up by laying on one of the sunbeds- in an attempt to try and relax.

My eyes were closed and I heard the backdoor shut, Belly was heading in my direction and sat next to me with her little planner.

She first cleared her throat, "Okay, so I know you have been avoiding this but when are you getting the rings?"

I rolled over to my side that wasn't facing her and groaned, "I don't know!" I yelled, "I want to make sure I get the perfect one for him!" I complain.

Belly begins to rub my back, "Don't stress Laur, I know you will find the best one... but please soon!" She got up and ran back inside. I continued to sulk on the sunbed until a soaking-wet Jeremiah walked past me.

"How were the waves?" I asked while patting a spot next to me.

He sat down and shook his wet hair on my face, "Amazing, you should have come with me," He wrapped his arms around me and our chests were tight together. I feel every breath escape from his mouth onto my skin.

I close the gap between our mouths and begin to gently kiss him.

"You taste salty," I say to him.

"You like the salty taste don't you?" He says jokingly.

I laugh and kiss him again. His lips are soft and he nibbles a little on my bottom lip, causing me to make a small moan.

I feel an erection begin in his pants once our tounges become entangled with one another.

I reach down and he stops me, "If we continue I don't think I could handle myself," He whispers in my ear.

I whisper back, "Then don't."

A smirk appears across his face and he picks me up, carrying me into the house.

We go to the bathroom and we begin to strip our clothes off one another.

Both of us are hungry for more of each other.

I turn the shower on and he pushes us both inside, pinning me against the wall. His tongue travels all around my body, touching me in the most sensitive place. I moan his name loudly and proudly.

He goes onto his knees and starts to eat me, he grabs my buttcheek as he searches deeper inside me with his tongue.

Eventually, he stands back up and I take him on fully. There is no holding back. Jeremiah goes all in and I feel like he's practically in my stomach. I'm trying not to burst a blood vessel from how hard he is thrusting into me.

He lifts both my legs off the ground and I wrap them around his waist as he continues to go deeper inside of me.

We had stopped using condoms since we both trusted one another and we had gotten tested for anything right before school ended.

"Tell me I'm yours," He says to me.

"I'm all yours Jeremiah."

He winces as I speak and I know he's at his weak spot. I go to kiss him and pull on his bottom lip with my teeth.

"Fuck!" He says as he continues to thrust.

"Fill me Jere, fill all of me."

With one final move, he fills all of me with his cum, just like I asked.

We both just stare into each other's eyes and breathe.

"Thanks," I say while smiling.

He begins to laugh and sets me back on the ground.

We finish our shower by washing each other off, making sure there is no 'residue' left behind.

"All clean?" I ask while looking up at him.

He gives me a cheeky smile and responds with, "Yeah," Then he plants a fat kiss on my forehead.

We step out and dry ourselves off, he even brushes my hair for me.

"I don't deserve you," I say while looking into his eyes from the mirror. I see a smirk form while he continues to brush my long brown hair.

He moves my hair with one hand to reveal my neck and he plants a kiss, "You deserve anything in the world, my love."

My skin gets covered in goosebumps.

Suddenly Steven bangs against the door.

"Jeremiah! Hurry up I need to take a dump!" He yells.

I blush and Jeremiah and I walk out both in towels, Steven is left standing there speechless.

For once he has nothing to say and I think he goes downstairs to use a different bathroom.

~

The rest of the evening was strongly set for planning with Belly.

I sat at the kitchen table with her after dinner and we were going through all of the final details.

"So, everything is set but we just need the," She knows better than to finish that sentence.

"The rings," I finish for her, "I know, the rings."

She goes back to jotting something down and I think for a moment, "I'll go into town tomorrow and look," I say to her.

I see her body relax a little, "Okay, would you like me to come with you?" She asks kindly.

I shake my head, "No need, I've got this under control."

~

The next morning I go into town and find a little beach jewelry store.

As a child, I remember Sussanah would take Belly and I here to look at jewelry, she always wanted to buy something for us but my mother refused due to it being pricey.

I browsed until I found the perfect ring, the ring I knew he would always want to wear and never take off. I found it, his wedding ring. It was a silver brand that contained sand from the beach, it was perfect, and it was destined for him.