estrellas~chapter 32

A few months went by and everything was going great. Many nights consisted of pizza and movies with Rory. Sometimes Jere would even join us. My classes interested me and partying never let me down. I felt like I was finding myself here, who I wanted to be.

Being away from home for so long did make me miss the rest of the Cousin's crew. I wondered how they were doing. I should've texted our old group chat but I didn't.

From time to time Conrad and I would Facetime. Besides Jere, he was the only one I really talked to anymore.

Steven and I would text and it was nice being able to ramble with my twin, like how we used to.

Belly and I, however, rarely spoke. I felt bad not putting a ton of effort in, but neither was she. I knew that she and Connie were doing well, so that's good at least.

It was a Saturday morning and I wanted nothing more than to just stay in my cool bed. The leaves had started to turn and fall was here.

Lana del Rey had become practically the only person I listened to. Jere and I were doing fine but every time I looked at him it reminded me of her, Susanah. I missed her with everything thought, with every beat of my heart. I longed to talk to her one last time.

I roll over and turn my alarm off, it's almost noon. I sit up and check my messages

One New Message from Jerebear

Sleepover Tn?

I smile, I love seeing his name pop up first thing in the morning.

I texted him back.

Yeah! Mine or your place?

Jerebear

Mine

Okay! What time should I come over?

Jerebear

6:00

Do you have an entire plan?

Jerebear

Duh

God, how am I so lucky to have an amazing boyfriend?

I roll back over to face Rory, she is on her phone doing something.

"Guess what," I say happily.

She perks up, "What?"

"I'm getting laid tonight," I say excitedly.

She rolls her eyes, "Good, 'cause I also have a date tonight, I need the dorm."

"Ooh!" I begin, Rory has been going on many dates recently with a guy named Liam, "Liam?" I ask.

She blushes, "Maybe...."

I throw my pillow at her, "Is it official yet?"

"Not yet," She begins, "But hopefully tonight!" She gushes.

I do a little victory dance in my bed, "Congrats Rory."

She pretends to wipe tears from her face, "Thank you, thank you."

"Want to get coffee?" I ask her.

She rolls her eyes, "Of course bitch.''

With that, I threw on one of Jere's hoodies paired with leggings and I slid on my checkered vans.

We walked over to our closest coffee shop on campus.

I ordered an Iced Mocha and she ordered an Iced Matcha.