Chapter 16 Killing Eleanor

Hello beautiful people I am so sorry for not updating in like a month I've been crazy busy and then I got got my electronics taken away so I couldn't update but I'm back and I have changed the cover for this book what do you guys think? There will probably only be a couple more chapters to this story but I'm not sure yet. Anyway sorry again for the wait and enjoy.

-Maggie
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Harry POV

"We could kill Eleanor" Liam said.

"Are you crazy we can't kill Eleanor!, do you even know how to kill her? she's a elder Liam!" Zayn raised his voice a little bit.

"Calm down Zayn, first off do you have any better ideas? And second this is the only way I can think of that I'm for sure will work. No, I'm not sure how to kill a elder but there's research and it might even be the same way to kill a normal vampire" Liam said.

"There's got to be another way" Zayn said. Why was he so against killing Eleanor I mean no one want to kill someone but Eleanor isn't a good person.

"I think we should do it Louis is our friend and Harry's boyfriend and Harry needs Louis and I'm willing to help do whatever it take to get him back even if that means killing Eleanor" Niall said. They all looked at me for my opinion.

"I willing to do whatever it take too but how are we supposed to do this Liam" I asked.

"I have a start to a plan so it's been a couple of days since we last seen Louis and Eleanor and the spell Louis is under is getting stronger which means he not going to let anyone get close enough to Eleanor so I have to first find out how to get Louis out of the way and also do some research in the mean time I think it would be smart if you and Zayn go spy on Eleanor and see what she's up to and how Louis is doing. Niall I need you here with me to help research" Liam finished his plan.

So far I'm all down spying on Eleanor I get to see Louis again even if I can't talk to him. Zayn on the other hand looked well I'm not sure he wasn't happy but looked like he was trying to hide it.

"This is stupid fine I'll go but I hope you know what your doing!" Zayn said and stormed out of the house. I look at Niall and Liam and they looked at each other then me and shrug there shoulders. I do the same and walk out of the house as Zayn is already ahead of me.

(10 minutes into the walk)

Me and Zayn haven't spoken a single word to each other the whole time so far and my mind has only been filled with thoughts and questions. But the one that stuck out the most to me way why Zayn was so against killing Eleanor. Should I ask him about it? What if he gets mad at me? I decided to just ask and get it over with.

"Zayn why are you so against killing Eleanor?" I ask as calm and simple as I can not wanting to set off Zayn.

"I'm not" was all he said.

"Oh, well I just thought that because you where raising your voice back there and-" I was cut off by Zayn.

"I'm not against killing Eleanor I just don't want to kill her when I think there is another way to save Louis then to kill her" he said.

"I get that but we tried and Louis is getting worse we can't just keep waiting until it's to late I just want to save-" I was cut off again.

"Louis yeah I know now we are almost there so we should drop the subject" Zayn was right Eleanor's house was in view as we were heading towards her back door.

That conversation is definitely not what I was expecting. Even though Zayn said he doesn't mind killing Eleanor he sure didn't sound all for it. I think he's handing something from all of us and I want him to know that I'm here for him and he can trust me and tell me what he really thinks.